GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES2 star players..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro evolution soccer 2'.
Thu 14/11/02 at 17:28
Regular
Just wondered which players you guys have found, that stand out from the rest(and those that disappoint?!).

Cozi(Zico) has to be the best allrounder with an average of about 2 out of 3 freekicks hitting the back of the net.

For anyone struggling to get out of Div2 (as i was, on Extreme mode!) try to buy Babangida(sic)...I was having some really scrappy struggles until I bought him and then the whole team transformed. He has absolutely amazing speed...put him on the right wing and get him to zip past the right back.....

Abdullah is a good DMF, cheap, reliable and capable of scoring 30yard screamers...

Also picked up Sorncek (GK) cheaply and he's quality.

Nearly forgot Olisadebe (CF - Poland). Pretty darn cheap, ultra quick and has been my top scorer every season - over Owen, Batistuta, Perles, Eusebio.

Owen isn't too bad cos of his speed but the other 3 are a bit on the soft brown side.
Also found Totti to be a bit of a crock!

In general PES2 is a massive improvement over the original, but does anyone agree it's a bit too easy? I'm currently in top division on the master league in extreme mode but I average about 3-4 goals a game! Plus today I got a bit excited and managed to get three players sent off before half time but still managed a 2-2 draw.....surely not!

Finally, while I can be arsed, for anyone struggling to score free kicks - be exact with your aiming - aim for a gap between the defenders heads - practically always push up on the direction for a faster kick and get curling!

mothballs!
Sun 17/11/02 at 14:53
oscal bocorda and bonano are good goalies
Thu 14/11/02 at 20:36
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I like Neuville and Ortega, dunno about anyone else.
Thu 14/11/02 at 20:32
Regular
"  "
Doni for Italy is a great buy as is Rebrov for Ukrain and Diouf for Senegal.
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:13
Regular
I. Bocorda of Colombia.
Also look at Davids.
Thu 14/11/02 at 17:36
Regular
just so you dont feel lonely
Thu 14/11/02 at 17:28
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
Just wondered which players you guys have found, that stand out from the rest(and those that disappoint?!).

Cozi(Zico) has to be the best allrounder with an average of about 2 out of 3 freekicks hitting the back of the net.

For anyone struggling to get out of Div2 (as i was, on Extreme mode!) try to buy Babangida(sic)...I was having some really scrappy struggles until I bought him and then the whole team transformed. He has absolutely amazing speed...put him on the right wing and get him to zip past the right back.....

Abdullah is a good DMF, cheap, reliable and capable of scoring 30yard screamers...

Also picked up Sorncek (GK) cheaply and he's quality.

Nearly forgot Olisadebe (CF - Poland). Pretty darn cheap, ultra quick and has been my top scorer every season - over Owen, Batistuta, Perles, Eusebio.

Owen isn't too bad cos of his speed but the other 3 are a bit on the soft brown side.
Also found Totti to be a bit of a crock!

In general PES2 is a massive improvement over the original, but does anyone agree it's a bit too easy? I'm currently in top division on the master league in extreme mode but I average about 3-4 goals a game! Plus today I got a bit excited and managed to get three players sent off before half time but still managed a 2-2 draw.....surely not!

Finally, while I can be arsed, for anyone struggling to score free kicks - be exact with your aiming - aim for a gap between the defenders heads - practically always push up on the direction for a faster kick and get curling!

mothballs!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.