GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hear'Say tour flops"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 15:36
Regular
As stolen from 'People News' (via MSN's) website;

'Beleaguered pop band Hear’Say have cancelled their nine-date UK tour after poor ticket sales. The band have seen thousands of tickets going unsold and some fans even returned tickets after Kym Marsh left.'

Aint life grand? ;)
Thu 14/03/02 at 15:36
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
As stolen from 'People News' (via MSN's) website;

'Beleaguered pop band Hear’Say have cancelled their nine-date UK tour after poor ticket sales. The band have seen thousands of tickets going unsold and some fans even returned tickets after Kym Marsh left.'

Aint life grand? ;)
Thu 14/03/02 at 15:38
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Sorry, posted this a few hours ago...

One down one to go..
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:43
Regular
"All about the Beats"
From NTL:World
------------
Hear'Say to reschedule Everybody tour
5:34pm Thursday, 14th March 2002

Hear'Say have scrapped their autumn tour of the UK.

But the band insist the nine dates will be rescheduled.

The Everybody tour had been due to kick off on September 15 in Glasgow.

Hear'Say say they want to give new member Johnny Shentall time to learn their songs and dances.

Danny told The Sun: "We want to put on the best possible show for our fans.

"Since Johnny came we have changed as a group and need some time before it all comes together."

A Hear'Say spokesman said: "The tour has been postponed. New dates have yet to be confirmed."

-----------

You reckon they would ever become as popular as they were, now that Staps are no more (*sob*)??
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:44
Regular
"All about the Beats"
i meant Steps! :-P honest
Thu 14/03/02 at 20:03
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Read a bit today about only a couple of people turning up to a look a like hear say competition. One guy who turned up who was the only person there that looked like one of the guys was saying how surprised he was that nobody turned up.
Finall people realise how much of a sham they are, sadly they still like the other shoody music acts out there, will they ever learn? :)
Thu 14/03/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hurrah
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:43
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Yay.
Fri 15/03/02 at 11:12
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Good to see that were all in agreement of how terrible this news is.
Fri 15/03/02 at 17:09
Regular
"es argh"
I wonder if Will *cough* Young will be a flop? :D
Fri 15/03/02 at 17:44
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Badgerman wrote:
> I wonder if Will *cough* Young will be a flop? :D

I'd be surprised if anyone remembered him this time next year?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.