GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone even...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/11/02 at 18:40
Regular
...go to FOG Prime anymore? Maybe its just a slow day but when I last checked there was a whole 19 posts in there from all of today. Now I havent been around much recently but thats gone down a considerable amount from what I remember :/

Well? Who actually reads prime?
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:40
Regular
...go to FOG Prime anymore? Maybe its just a slow day but when I last checked there was a whole 19 posts in there from all of today. Now I havent been around much recently but thats gone down a considerable amount from what I remember :/

Well? Who actually reads prime?
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:41
Regular
Oh and before someone suggests it, this isnt a cunning plan to make people read my topic... not cunning at all just a plan :p
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:41
Regular
I do, and if that is a subtle hint to read your new post, I'll do so now...

:D
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:42
Regular
RM18 wrote:
> I do, and if that is a subtle hint to read your new post, I'll do so
> now...
>
> :D

Heh, glad I posted what I did now (see below :D)
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm doing the FOG Story in there just now

Weird, that was where it all started as well.

*sniff*
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:46
Regular
Suppose I'll make this into an update topic... why exactly are about 5 spoofs being done? Kind of kills the idea :/
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:46
Regular
Yeah I saw sheepy, only just started so I may try and keep with it :)
Thu 14/11/02 at 19:07
Regular
Nope. Don't like reading stuff about games. It's boring.
Might go read SHEEPY's story when he's done.
But he'll have to post a "Read my story" thing in here or I'll never know...or tell me on msn. Whatever *Flicks hand like some posh burd*
Thu 14/11/02 at 19:09
Regular
Yeah I know not everyone likes games but I just found it strange to see what is essentially a game forum now so different :x
Thu 14/11/02 at 19:12
Regular
I like games, I just don't like reading great long blatent GAD attempts on why Mario's tash bends a little to the left or why gaming in twenty years time will be so different to nowadays (Duuuuh)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.