GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE WORST COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/11/02 at 18:41
Regular
I think the worst computer you can buy (new) is the Playstation 2.Why you ask? well at christmas my dad got me a ps2.I was really excited BUT what i found out was that it was not working right e.g. the DVD player was broken,the disc tray was sluggish(slack),and blue sparks came out of the memory card port(it also happend to some of my friends).So i swapped my ps2 for a Gamecube and i was much more satisfied.The ps2 may have really good games but i would never get it again.So if you want my advice but want a ps2 think again and buy a Nintendo Gamecube.
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Give me some money"
I think the worst computer you can buy (new) is the Playstation 2.Why you ask? well at christmas my dad got me a ps2.I was really excited BUT what i found out was that it was not working right e.g. the DVD player was broken,the disc tray was sluggish(slack),and blue sparks came out of the memory card port(it also happend to some of my friends).So i swapped my ps2 for a Gamecube and i was much more satisfied.The ps2 may have really good games but i would never get it again.So if you want my advice but want a ps2 think again and buy a Nintendo Gamecube.
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:49
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
PS2 isnt a computer.
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:52
Regular
"Give me some money"
a PS2 IS RUBBISH
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:52
Regular
"Give me some money"
YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:55
Regular
oh for gods sake ban him.
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:55
Regular
This isnt the key you're looking for...

Its underneath tab mate...
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
PS2 is a console and well done on getting a Gamecube.
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:58
Regular
"Give me some money"
Well it may be a console but i still don't like it
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:59
Regular
Ah you found it I see :p
Thu 14/11/02 at 19:00
Regular
"Give me some money"
i liked your review about super mario sunshine

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.