GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FIFA 2003"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'FIFA 2003'.
Thu 14/11/02 at 20:13
Regular
Anyone played FIFA 2003 on GameCube or GBA yet?

Send me your thoughts and experiences
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:40
Regular
"hit the road jack"
i thought that.
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:32
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Well they are in the game, the best way to get them promoted fast is to pick a 'good' existing Premiership team like Arsenal or Man Utd then simulate a season (so you dont have to play 38 games), you just get the results up fast so a season lasts like 10 mins) then save the game when the new teams get promoted, hopefully one will be Norwich for you, then simply choose them from the team list.

Thats the easy way to get Norwich available in Fifa 2003 the other way is to hope that Norwich get promoted in May and then wait till November next year for Fifa 2004 before you can play as them :s
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:26
Regular
"hit the road jack"
rabid wrote:

3 teams get relegated and 3 'new' teams get promoted, they were Derby, Leicester and Norwich

-----------

i support norwich and i was hoping to make them but i can't ... :'(
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:21
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Its impossible to pass judgement over a game that you havnt even played, so what if a few reviewers say Fifa 2003 is 'ok' or 'a little better than before'... the only opinions that really count are from the people that pay their money for these games and the same people that have (or have had) both Fifa 2003 and PES, they are the people who can truly pass judgement on this subject. We really shouldnt be having this debate tho, if youre happy with what youve got then good for you (even if it is 2nd best :p

Oh and 12 year old?, now that was funny, really.
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:12
Regular
"es argh"
Oh please, I'm not gonna argue with some 12 year old. I don't get impressed by official kits and the like.

Sniper wrote:
badgerman ur wrong there..... for a man u fan aswell fifa 2003 is HARD to score....... play it b4 u make a comment.

Err... Why does being a Man Utd fan make me biased to PES? Elaborate.

Plus I've read all the reviews, doesn't take long to notice the pattern.

Simply, PES is a better over all game than FIFA, I'm sure that most of you will be able to agree with that.

I've heard it's a better game than before, but it's still no PES.

So overall "play it b4 u make a comment." Rather not thanks, got a better game.
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:10
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
JC>941 wrote:
> I take it that you can make teams and edit players? jc

Sadly that option is missing from Fifa 2003... it would have been the icing on the cake.

I tell you what i did discover last night tho... when you play in season mode and complete a season in the premiership... 3 teams get relegated and 3 'new' teams get promoted, they were Derby, Leicester and Norwich (i think) which was a nice touch, the 3 new promoted teams were not selectable originally in the game settings so i was pleasantly surprised to see that i wouldnt have to play the same old 19 other teams each season :)
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:04
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I take it that you can make teams and edit players? jc
Fri 15/11/02 at 20:44
Regular
FIFA 2003 is better than 2002 FIFA World Cup and Virtua Striker 3, and on par with ISS2 and SEGA Soccer Slam.
Fri 15/11/02 at 18:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
He just made an assumption based on the previous Fifa games and thught we would back him up. But 2003 is a decent game, so I've heard.
Fri 15/11/02 at 18:05
Regular
Badgerman wrote:
> rabid wrote:
> Fifa 2003 is simply the best Console footy game ive yet
> played (ive got 4 consoles atm) it is a country mile ahead of any
> previous Fifa releases and totally wipes the floor with Pro Evo.
>
> LOL! good one... muppet. Do you like winning every game 9:0?
>
> Ah well, I guess your just not good enough for the realism of PES...

badgerman ur wrong there..... for a man u fan aswell fifa 2003 is HARD to score....... play it b4 u make a comment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.