GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I HAVE AN EGG BOX!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 12:47
Regular
Its true!

It came free with 6 free range eggs I bought in Tesco's last night! I thought they weren't out until today!

Its smaller than I imagined but its well sturdy. Had no problem handling 6 eggs.

Am I the coolest cat in SR or what?

Games leave a little to be desired though...
Thu 14/03/02 at 12:47
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Its true!

It came free with 6 free range eggs I bought in Tesco's last night! I thought they weren't out until today!

Its smaller than I imagined but its well sturdy. Had no problem handling 6 eggs.

Am I the coolest cat in SR or what?

Games leave a little to be desired though...
Thu 14/03/02 at 12:59
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
How can you be dissapointed with the games?!?!?!

I got mine yesterday, with one game - Lollipop Lady Massacre, and it was great fun!

The replay value wasnt all that good though, as it's not easy picking up splattered eggs and throwing them again...
Thu 14/03/02 at 13:01
Thats nothing. I've got a game cube.

It's got all these coloured squares on and you have to match them all up on to one side.

It's great.
Thu 14/03/02 at 13:03
Regular
"Acid Casual"
I just stood on my EGGBox.

Not as sturdy as I first thought..
Thu 14/03/02 at 13:58
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
I've read a book called the 'Egg Box Brontosauraus' once...

But I didnt ever finish it because there was too many words and not enough pictures...

It was like I was supposed to pretend the story was going on in my head or something... just stupid... give me WWF anyday!
Thu 14/03/02 at 14:41
"...Unicef pennies.."
I have a box. I haven't got much cash though. Are there any plans from Microsoft to release an "X" expansion pack?

My box is only little, though, my TV came in it. It mightn't be Microsoft compatible anyway!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.