GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"final fantasy X a real sequel"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Thu 14/11/02 at 20:41
Regular
just letting anybody know who didnt know that for the first time ever there will be a sequel to a final fantasy game. The sequel will be to final fantasy X and is called final fantasy X-2. the game will feature yuna and riku and a so far unnamed third character and the story will revolve around them trying to rescue a man who has been captured by enemys. Maybe the enemys have a connection to the al bhed and maybe the unknown man is tidus who know we will have to wait. There is already a site for the game but it is all in japenese at the moment but i will get the link for you soon and post it on here.
Sat 16/11/02 at 09:39
well everyone has a different opinion on which ff game is the best and ive completed ff 7, 8, 9 and 10 and here is my order (unlike majority 7 is not my best ff game)

1 ff 8
2 ff 7
3 ff10
4 ff9(but i did enjoy completing this just not as much as the others)

Therefore i am happy that they are making a sequel to 10 as it is not a poor game maybe not quite as good as 7 or 8 but it is still a quality game.
Fri 15/11/02 at 00:11
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
morbo wrote:
> i never said i was :)

lol

:)
Fri 15/11/02 at 00:00
Regular
"Balls"
i never said i was :)
Thu 14/11/02 at 23:56
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
morbo wrote:
> final fantasy 10 has hidden depth. that only the true gmaer can see,
> it gives the characters a much better personality, as you can hear
> there voices, and can tell alot more about them just buy the way they
> talk.

K, the fact you said 'true gamer' and then said the characters have a much better personality for the shear fact you can hear their voices just proves that your not a 'true gamer'!

Thu 14/11/02 at 23:25
Regular
"Balls"
final fantasy 10 has hidden depth. that only the true gmaer can see, it gives the characters a much better personality, as you can hear there voices, and can tell alot more about them just buy the way they talk.

this final fantasy is also alot easier to make a sequal with as the main charcter dies in it. so in the sequal they can still have the same charaters but they might also have a new main one.
Thu 14/11/02 at 22:53
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Such a stupid idea. I've not played it properly personally, but everyone I know who loves the other FF games reckons that FFX was POOR! Why thier making a sequel to that one is beyond me!

Think a lot of people have been saying that too, because their considering making a sequel to Final Fantasy 7 now!

Thu 14/11/02 at 20:41
just letting anybody know who didnt know that for the first time ever there will be a sequel to a final fantasy game. The sequel will be to final fantasy X and is called final fantasy X-2. the game will feature yuna and riku and a so far unnamed third character and the story will revolve around them trying to rescue a man who has been captured by enemys. Maybe the enemys have a connection to the al bhed and maybe the unknown man is tidus who know we will have to wait. There is already a site for the game but it is all in japenese at the moment but i will get the link for you soon and post it on here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.