GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help on Mario Sunshine"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Sunshine'.
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:16
Regular
where are the secret shines on Ricco Harbour and Gelato Beach, not the Red coin Warp stages,
Please help
Fri 15/11/02 at 12:14
Regular
"Great Gameplay =Fun"
Oh, I've just repeated what someone else said.
Fri 15/11/02 at 12:12
Regular
"Great Gameplay =Fun"
You can get secret shines by getting 100 coins on any one episode, on Gelato Beach on the 2nd platform,where there are more of those annoying 'chuckers'.There is another root there, spray it and somewhere there should be another of those secret shines.

Was I any help?
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:27
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> On Gelato go behind the big building type thing where the sand Bird
> egg is to where all the palm trees are and spray water on the dune
> bud, when the steps appear in the floor spray water again and a shine
> symbol will appear revealing the shine.
>
> On Ricco Harbour you need to do the first lot of Blooper surfing in 30
> seconds to get the shine.

Thanks
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:25
Regular
On Gelato go behind the big building type thing where the sand Bird egg is to where all the palm trees are and spray water on the dune bud, when the steps appear in the floor spray water again and a shine symbol will appear revealing the shine.

On Ricco Harbour you need to do the first lot of Blooper surfing in 30 seconds to get the shine.
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:22
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
in gelato, get the yoshi onh i think 5th shine, and throw up on the wierd yellow thing and i think its a secret shine. cant really remember
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:16
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
where are the secret shines on Ricco Harbour and Gelato Beach, not the Red coin Warp stages,
Please help

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.