GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Godzilla Destroy all Monster Melee"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee'.
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:34
Regular
This game looks fokin sweet, I wanna be Mothra and kick Godzillas ****.

It's released tommorow and me thinks I'm gonna have to be purchasing it, beating the crap out of your friends while trashing a city just sounds too tempting to ignore.

Anyone else gonna get it?
Sat 16/11/02 at 23:36
Regular
Bah, it's still not arrived.

Ah well, have to wait a little longer to beat on giant amphibians...
Sat 16/11/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Weel, you guys have convinced me, ill get it either tommorrow or next Friday. The Cube is fantastic for Multi-Player games.
Sat 16/11/02 at 00:56
Regular
Looks like I'll be getting this too then :D

I haven't completed half of the games I've got already...
Sat 16/11/02 at 00:23
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:

> It better be good or I shall write a strongly worded letter to you :)

It's great, unless you're a big tart who wouldn't know a fun game if it smacked him square in the face....which I'm guessing you aren't?

Just unlocked Godzilla 2000, starting to get the hang of it now, quite a lot of tactics involved in the fights, you can use the buildings around you as defence also throwing them is hella useful.

The levels are great and there's tons of them, the most fun so far are the Tokyo levels cause they're absoloutly packed with nice tall buildings to throw stupid monsters that cross my path into.

Bloody nice graphics as well, tons going on, on screen and not a hint of slow down, the real time lighing has to be seen to be beleived. Very swish indeed...
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:48
Games I now need for christmas....

Mario Party 4

THPS4

Godzilla

Preorder-

Zelda

Metroid Prime

Burnout 2 (hopefully)

Eeeep.

(:)
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:15
Regular
4 way battle with multiple moves and destructable scenery?

Sounds like a multiplayer classic to me! :-)

I'll definately get it some day...
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:15
Regular
*sigh*

Another game I have to buy?

*rolls over and dies*

It better be good or I shall write a strongly worded letter to you :)
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:06
Regular
Beatemup with destructible landscapes, much like smash Bros just with big monsters and buildings to smash up.

There's also a mode where you go round trashing builidings and stuff and get points for the damage you make.

It rocks.

I threw my mates into a Ferris Wheel and a theme park then the army attacked their ***es with lazers and stuff for stomping on the buildings. I laughed then picked up a buliding and hurled it from one side of the city to the other causing mucho carnage.

Gotta unlock all the characters, it's gonna take aaages, I wanna be King Gidora and fight Mothra.

Godzilla rocks.
Fri 15/11/02 at 21:57
Regular
Is it just a beat em up but with destructible landscape?

Or is actually a fairly large level, where you beat other monsters up?
Fri 15/11/02 at 21:44
Regular
This game rocks, got it this morning, only problem is the story mode is very difficult even on easy. Still a great game, throwing your mates into builidings and watching them crumble rocks.

Very nice graphics as well and tons of stuff to smash.

Highly recommended!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.