GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is the getaway any good"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway'.
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:55
Regular
ive heard of this new game called the getaway and on thisd site it has a pretty good review what do you think about it

otherwise what other games shoukd i get
ive got gta vc
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:55
Regular
"And some more !"
ive heard of this new game called the getaway and on thisd site it has a pretty good review what do you think about it

otherwise what other games shoukd i get
ive got gta vc
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:57
Regular
"Notable"
ask us when it comes out
Thu 14/11/02 at 23:30
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Im starting to look forward to it now. I guess Vice City has kind of put me in the mood for the game to be released. I just hope it lives up to the time that seems to have been spent on it.
Thu 14/11/02 at 23:38
"High polygon count"
Pro Evo wrote:
> I just hope it lives up to the time that seems to have been spent on it.

And the money!

Sony have spent a small fortune on the game, which I'd like to think means it won't be anything *but* good.

But then... you never really know!
Sat 16/11/02 at 09:26
Regular
I am expecting it to be pretty good. If it has the same freedom of what you get in Gta3 and Gta: Vice City then i want it. I don't think they are going to sell as much as GTA: Vice City though because of the late release date. I am getting a free T-Shirt when i get my copy. He He He.
Sun 17/11/02 at 20:55
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Im waiting for Driver 3. I think its gonna be something really special.
Sun 17/11/02 at 21:00
"High polygon count"
Quazimodo wrote:
> If it has the same freedom of what you get in Gta3 and Gta: Vice City
> then i want it.

I can tell you now that it isn't as free-roaming as GTA.
Mon 18/11/02 at 19:07
yes, apparently you cant wander about like gta3 unless you have a nontimed mission. then of course you can cos it doesnt matter what you do. driver 3 does look good if they sort out them graphics. i liked the handling on the stuntman cars so hopefully it will stay like that for driver 3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.