GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enjoy your new XBox's guys..."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 08:44
Regular
...I know you'll love it :)
Thu 14/03/02 at 08:44
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
...I know you'll love it :)
Thu 14/03/02 at 14:39
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
It is the best console I've owned in ages ! :-))

I was up till 7am playing Halo before I got some sleep. 4 and a half hours later I woke up and went straight onto DOA3. :-)

This machine is amazing, I've put some CD tracks onto the console too. With the games I'm playing now, I really can't wait to see the other titles that are on the way.
:-)

This is gonna be a weekend where sleep just doesn't come into the equation. ;-))
Thu 14/03/02 at 14:45
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
*scratches head*

....What's sleep?
Thu 14/03/02 at 14:59
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Iam certainly enjoying my Xbox :)
Thu 14/03/02 at 15:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
So what did everyone get in the end last night with their console ? :-)

I got it with 3 extra controllers, advanced lead, link cable, memory card, Halo, DOA3, PGR, Amped and Wreckless.

I'll also be getting Championship Manager and maybe Crash at the end of next week. Not to mention Buffy when it comes out like pretty much every other X-Box owner. ;-)
Thu 14/03/02 at 15:27
Regular
Did you have a shop near you open up at midnight then to sell them?

Also, if it's that damn good, why are you still on the internet!?

:-D
Thu 14/03/02 at 15:29
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah, I went to a midnight opening but I won't say the shop name. ;-))

I'm just about to go back to my X-Box. ;-)
Thu 14/03/02 at 15:40
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
savatt1668 wrote:
> So what did everyone get in the end last night with their console ? :-)

I have a extra controller, link cable, advanced scart lead, memory card(they are tiny), DOA3, Halo and PGR. Also have JSRF on the way. SR probably didnt have it in stock when they sent out my order. Also got Buffy coming whenever that is released.
Sat 16/03/02 at 02:00
Regular
"BOSE"
i got:

Halo
DOA3
PGR
advanced scart cable
Xbox

i wanna know if Blood Wake's cool or not? :S if it is i'll have 2 get it. also gonna pre-order Buffy and SW: Obi-Wan
Sat 16/03/02 at 16:23
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
I got (seriously!!):

A 36" Widescreen Plasma TV
Dolby Digital 5.1 amp and speakers
XBox unit (like, duh!)
4 imported Japanese controllers (way better than std ones)
2 Memory cards
Pro-series S-Video cable
HALO
Rallisport Challenge
Dave Mirra BMX 2
PGR
DOA3
Wreckless
Amped
Farty game (OK, Oddworld!)
2 leather single seater chairs

Not much change from £10,000 but that's what you get for setting up a dedicated gaming/home movie room!! I'm also looking at getting a second XBox and plasma TV so that we can play networked games.

Damn it, I just got my gas bill!! :o)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.