GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ive spotted something on gta 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto 3'.
Fri 15/11/02 at 08:58
Regular
Recently i have discovered that there are two slightly different copies of the game grand theft auto 3 with four differences between them.The first difference is to do with the actual disks themselves and it is that one has grand theft auto 3 printed on it (lets call this the early copy),and the other has gta3 in block capitals printed on it (lets call this the later copy).I know this because when grand theft auto 3 first came out i went straight to the shops and brought it.The disk inside had grand theft auto 3 printed on it.After countless use and time after time of completions,the disk had gathered too many scratches and would not work properly.About a week ago i bought it again even thou gta vice city was coming thats how good the game really is but it was only 20.00 pounds any way as i was saying i bought it again and found that it had GTA3 printedon it.Any way enough about the discs.The early copy of the game has an underground car park on staunton island near belleville park.However on the later copy it is gone,replaced by a small tunnel leading down to a lower road.The second difference is that that icreased gore cheat only works on the later copy of the game with gta3 printed on it.The final difference is on the earlier copy of the disc with grand theft auto 3 printed on it,or the early copy of the game.On the last mission where you have to kill catalina by blowing up the chopper,there is an extra bit to the cut-scene as you drive along the dam that shows maria getting shot by two cartel men,you have to stop her from getting shot aswell as blowing up the chopper by getting to her as fast as you can. however this is not so in the later copy of the game where all you have to do is blow stuff up the chopper,and instead of shooting maria the two cartel men shoot at you instead.Just thought you'd like to know about this,and tekken 4 rulz and vf4 dulz ok
Fri 15/11/02 at 08:58
Regular
""to many dead hero""
Recently i have discovered that there are two slightly different copies of the game grand theft auto 3 with four differences between them.The first difference is to do with the actual disks themselves and it is that one has grand theft auto 3 printed on it (lets call this the early copy),and the other has gta3 in block capitals printed on it (lets call this the later copy).I know this because when grand theft auto 3 first came out i went straight to the shops and brought it.The disk inside had grand theft auto 3 printed on it.After countless use and time after time of completions,the disk had gathered too many scratches and would not work properly.About a week ago i bought it again even thou gta vice city was coming thats how good the game really is but it was only 20.00 pounds any way as i was saying i bought it again and found that it had GTA3 printedon it.Any way enough about the discs.The early copy of the game has an underground car park on staunton island near belleville park.However on the later copy it is gone,replaced by a small tunnel leading down to a lower road.The second difference is that that icreased gore cheat only works on the later copy of the game with gta3 printed on it.The final difference is on the earlier copy of the disc with grand theft auto 3 printed on it,or the early copy of the game.On the last mission where you have to kill catalina by blowing up the chopper,there is an extra bit to the cut-scene as you drive along the dam that shows maria getting shot by two cartel men,you have to stop her from getting shot aswell as blowing up the chopper by getting to her as fast as you can. however this is not so in the later copy of the game where all you have to do is blow stuff up the chopper,and instead of shooting maria the two cartel men shoot at you instead.Just thought you'd like to know about this,and tekken 4 rulz and vf4 dulz ok
Fri 15/11/02 at 09:07
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I read this first time round in PSW this month
Fri 15/11/02 at 10:20
"Darkness, always"
I recently discovered paragraphs.
Fri 15/11/02 at 10:32
Regular
what is this paragraph of which you speak?
Fri 15/11/02 at 11:30
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
paragraphs.
Fri 15/11/02 at 13:02
Regular
"A man with a stick"
master chief hunter wrote:
> and tekken 4 rulz and vf4 dulz ok

What strange language.
Fri 15/11/02 at 13:28
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
we must go against the paragraphs, read my tagline. NOW
Fri 15/11/02 at 16:14
"High polygon count"
Rosalind wrote:
> I read this first time round in PSW this month

I knew I'd read it somewhere else recently!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.