GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The best thing about pokemon for me!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/03/02 at 21:40
Regular
I love pokemom for 1 simple reason it made me a lot of cash!!!
it all started when pokemon was in its peak with loads of little year olds running around the shop begging for a pack of cards.
i thought i'd get in on it but not on the collectng side,i decided when i was on a trip to america to but 30 packs of team rocket cards it came to around £40.you may think thats a lot but when i got back to school a few weeks later i took in these cards and suddenly people were like wow 'team rocket cards' ha ha ha i was in buisness. i got my brother in america to send me 20 more packs and once i had sold them all i counted up my profit and it was £212.45 !!!!!!!!!!!!! just for about £50 not bad huh out of pokemon cards
what good things have u got out of pokemon??
Wed 10/04/02 at 19:53
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Little year olds eh?
Wed 10/04/02 at 07:32
Regular
"Brrrrr."
A disturbed mind...
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:40
Regular
"*Materia Dealer *"
I love pokemom for 1 simple reason it made me a lot of cash!!!
it all started when pokemon was in its peak with loads of little year olds running around the shop begging for a pack of cards.
i thought i'd get in on it but not on the collectng side,i decided when i was on a trip to america to but 30 packs of team rocket cards it came to around £40.you may think thats a lot but when i got back to school a few weeks later i took in these cards and suddenly people were like wow 'team rocket cards' ha ha ha i was in buisness. i got my brother in america to send me 20 more packs and once i had sold them all i counted up my profit and it was £212.45 !!!!!!!!!!!!! just for about £50 not bad huh out of pokemon cards
what good things have u got out of pokemon??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.