GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MSN"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/03/02 at 20:58
Regular
Ok Write in here if you want people on these forums to add you.I know loads of people have done this before but they have sank,try and keep this one up so everyone will be able to add you they would just threw this thread.
My address is [email protected]
If you have already wrote yours in on another one write it in here aswell and keep the for The Future Of Gaming(Chat)forum only
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:39
~Resurection~ wrote:
> i aint giving mine again i've already had it hacked twice.

hahahaha. haha.

maybe you should:
A) not make your password anything to do with a per or family member.
B) not have your password to do with anything around you (ie "hpdeskjet" or "budweiser")
C)not have it as anything you are a fan of like your best footy team.
D) not have your password as "password"
E)not have your secret question as "whats my name", like the stupid people at my school.
F) not have anything else so obvious.
G)not tell people your password
H) change your password every month
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:23
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
i aint giving mine again i've already had it hacked twice.
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:05
Vib wrote:
> Mine's: [email protected].

Vib.
I have you already.
Everyone add if you want to talk while on SR.
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:04
Regular
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:02
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Mine's: [email protected].

Vib.
Wed 13/03/02 at 20:58
Ok Write in here if you want people on these forums to add you.I know loads of people have done this before but they have sank,try and keep this one up so everyone will be able to add you they would just threw this thread.
My address is [email protected]
If you have already wrote yours in on another one write it in here aswell and keep the for The Future Of Gaming(Chat)forum only

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.