GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xmas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/11/02 at 16:40
Regular
So christmas is just around the corner and I dont know what on earth to get! Normally I decide in about August and cant wait for xmas to come, but this year I have been baffled. My parents have ordered me to make a list this weekend of what I want, but im clueless.

I have about £100 (Ok so im poor) to spend but I have no idea!

I have a gamecube, but the games lack much appeal. I have a PC but I have most of the games I want anyway. I have a TV and VCR in my room and a decent stereo. I see no point gettin CD's because I have internet and a CD writer. I truly am lost on this one!

Any suggestions would be very appreciated.
Fri 15/11/02 at 16:40
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
So christmas is just around the corner and I dont know what on earth to get! Normally I decide in about August and cant wait for xmas to come, but this year I have been baffled. My parents have ordered me to make a list this weekend of what I want, but im clueless.

I have about £100 (Ok so im poor) to spend but I have no idea!

I have a gamecube, but the games lack much appeal. I have a PC but I have most of the games I want anyway. I have a TV and VCR in my room and a decent stereo. I see no point gettin CD's because I have internet and a CD writer. I truly am lost on this one!

Any suggestions would be very appreciated.
Fri 15/11/02 at 16:41
Regular
I'm not getting anything this year...so why don't you be like me?
Fri 15/11/02 at 16:45
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Multi-region DVD :D
Fri 15/11/02 at 16:46
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Why u not gettin anything?
Fri 15/11/02 at 16:52
Regular
My parents can't afford it, so when they asked me what I wanted, I said "Nothing". Simple.
Fri 15/11/02 at 16:54
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
If I have a son, I hope for him to be like you :-)
My family is pretty poor, we have quite alot of money this year because my grandparents died and they left us some money in the will.
Fri 15/11/02 at 16:58
Regular
Heh...*runs downstairs and asks for a new £2000 PC*

Still want a son like me..?
Fri 15/11/02 at 17:06
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Yeah, because I'd say "no" and watch your little heart shatter !
Fri 15/11/02 at 17:09
Regular
"Festivus!"
DW wrote:
> My parents can't afford it, so when they asked me what I wanted, I
> said "Nothing". Simple.

I do that and my Mum starts shouting at me, ordering me to get stuff.... isn't it usually the other way around?
Fri 15/11/02 at 17:12
Regular
Kyz22 wrote:
> Yeah, because I'd say "no" and watch your little heart
> shatter !

That's a damn good reply. Give this man my GAD...*

* if he gives me two £50 GADs, he gets a £25 FREE!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.