GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Die Hard: Vendetta - bit the bullet..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Die Hard Vendetta'.
Fri 15/11/02 at 16:42
Regular
Die Hard: Vendetta or Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4. I chose DH:V. Don't make the same mistake as me. Hero time is funny... for a minute, the sniper rifle is cool... for a minute, but the rest of the game sucks. Too many faults to mention.
Sat 16/11/02 at 22:28
Regular
Locky give the game more of a chance, I thought it sucked at first, the first level does suck. But beleive me it gets much better and I'm really enjoying it now, the interaction with people in levels is great, it's full of Die Hard tyle set pieces and really play out like you're in movie.
Sat 16/11/02 at 19:37
Regular
"^_^"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> oh and one more, when you hold someone hostage, if it's a lowly grunt,
> do the other people shoot him and he dies or do they shoot you and you
> let him go?
>
> If they do shoot him, does he close his eyes and blood on his face?

If you take a lowly grunt hostage they will shoot him like there is no tommorow. And he falls to the floor cos he no longer can support himself so you let go. It is funny cos you just go up to them and they shaout "You (rude word deleted) dead." and try to kill you, killing the grunt in the process
Sat 16/11/02 at 19:35
Regular
"^_^"
> Do the bodies disappear?

No they litter all over the floor, and they are lying in death positions. Good to look and laugh at.

> I heard the AI is not THAT good but it's good enough though right?

It is ok. They lean around corners, and rush you and try to blow you up. They will execute Hostages without ven blinking. Yes it is good enough.

> Do bullet hole appear on bodies?

No, but blood does spray out of them as if the bullet goes through them and the blood splatters on the walls.

> Is it Bruce Willis' voice?

Unfortunatly not
Sat 16/11/02 at 17:47
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
oh and one more, when you hold someone hostage, if it's a lowly grunt, do the other people shoot him and he dies or do they shoot you and you let him go?

If they do shoot him, does he close his eyes and blood on his face?
Sat 16/11/02 at 17:46
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Parr, some questions. PLease reply in order.

Do the bodies disappear?

I heard the AI is not THAT good but it's good enough though right?

Do bullet hole appear on bodies?

Is it Bruce Willis' voice?

Thx.
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:10
Regular
"^_^"
Well it is long enough. I am on a level and I dunno what to do. I will tell you when I complete it though.
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
How long is it?
Sat 16/11/02 at 13:51
Regular
"^_^"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> thanks for your advice par,, I'm definately gonna get it now. Was that
> from reading about it OR you've played it?

i got it on Thursday, it is brilliant. Lots of swearing, deaths, plus it is a challenge. Sometimes you have to senak up behind the enemy and take theur leader hostage, put a gun to his head, and then hope the othersput their guns down. If they do you can still shoot him in the head like an execution. You can arrest as many people as you like and kill as many as you like. As long as they are not civilians or cops. Shot a cop, ONCE, (accident or on purpose) and they fire back at you and your mission is failed.
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:00
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Chose it for Gad so should get it soon, but if SR have realised I'm a bit young for it, I think I'll choose Mario Party 4. THPS games are all the same.
Fri 15/11/02 at 20:48
Regular
DIE HARD!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.