GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Girlfriend..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/11/02 at 16:47
Regular
has red hair and a lip-ring. She's really cool but... I don't think I'm good enough for her. She's really atrractive. There's this other girl, blonde, a bit stupid who likes me. Should I let Punk girl go, or hold onto her?
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:41
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
stay with punk.
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:40
Regular
mabey not EVERY way then, but one HELL OF ALOT!

AHAHAHAHA!
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:30
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Gerbil Man wrote:
> my girlfriend is better than yours. She is called Kayleigh. She is far
> superior in every way to your 'girl'friend

Is she superior in piercings.:)
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:17
Regular
my girlfriend is better than yours. She is called Kayleigh. She is far superior in every way to your 'girl'friend
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:10
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
BTW, I got an eyebrow piercing and i was thinking of getting a lip and tounge piercing but I need money first.:(

psst....spare some cash....

"runs"
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:07
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I have a solution to your girl problems dude.How about this for your problems pick the one you know that you like and that's cool to hang around. As good looking as a girl is, if she has a personality that doesn't mix with yours, an unhealthy relationship will unfold. If you think the punk girl will dump you that just shows that you two oviosly aren't for each other. A good relationship is one that you happy and special everytime she comes in contact with you and if you laugh and hang out together without ever feeling nervous, unsafe, not ready for something, or depressed. Everyone finds "the one" one day you know. It is the way of life. Just wait your turn for a girl with a great personality and of course some good looks because you always need at least a little bit of sexual attraction involved. Take it from me I know what I'm talking about. Don't go for a girl you know you will never last two minutes with because if you do hook up with her it just will end up in a bad way anyway. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Following my advice will leave you happiest.
Fri 15/11/02 at 21:42
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
locky1133 wrote:
> has red hair and a lip-ring. She's really cool but... I don't think
> I'm good enough for her. She's really atrractive. There's this other
> girl, blonde, a bit stupid who likes me. Should I let Punk girl go, or
> hold onto her?

Neither! If your askin' a bunch of strangers on 'this' forum about who you should chose, with none of us knowing either of em. If your not fully commited to either of them, then I personally don't think you deserve either! Sorry, but that's the way I call relationships. If your in doubt and thinking about other girls seriously, then don't play this other girl, let her go! Perhaps she'll meet someone who actually wants to go out with her!

:)
Fri 15/11/02 at 19:09
Regular
Threesome baby!
Fri 15/11/02 at 18:55
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Coooo red hair
Fri 15/11/02 at 18:22
"You love us!"
Go with the Dumb Blonde, she'll be more dirty in bed. Dumb blondes always are ;-) LOL

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.