GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want more sex games."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/11/02 at 18:34
Regular
***WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS MILD REFERENCES TO SEXUAL ORGANS...AS IN GENITALIA, NOT AS IN BIG PIANOS WITH NAUGHTY DRAWINGS ALL OVER THEM***

Yeah, that's right. There's NOT ENOUGH sex in games! I'm a young white male, my opinions on gaming matter, and my opinion is that we need to see more boobies and willies in computer and video games! Hollywood has taken the hint, and I never have to sit through more than an average of thirty four minutes in an 18 rated film to see a naked woman - why can't Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft do the same? Well, to help them, I've thought up some choice titti...uh, titles.

STRIP CLUB REVOLUTION
Much like the arcade hit Dance Dance Revolution, only you control a genetically (or should I say synthetically) enhanced stripper. You must place your hand on the right button on the control pad at the right time to place a five pound note in the stripper's bra or thong, and once you reach a new level, you will be greeted with a special pose from your character, usually involving a pole, bending over, or both.

THW: MUDWRESTLING!
Totally Hot Women: Mudwrestling! sees you taking control of one of sixty scantily clad females, ready to do battle in a little paddling pool full of mud. With an intuitive control system that sees each of the four face buttons assigned to a move (pull hair, pinch, slap, or reach over and have a nice long squeeze). Featuring authentic entrance videos from the likes of Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee, and special unlockable arenas such as the Jelly Tub.

WNBA COURTSIDE 2003
Electronic Arts' officially licensed game of the Women's National Basketball Association, this sees lots of girls in vests and skirts jumping around so you can see their knickers. With exhibition, season and training modes, this game is sure to be on everyone's shopping list...if only for the super duper slo-mo zoomed in replay option.

SHOWGIRLS
The licensed game of the movie. You play an emotionally troubled, yet remarkably rich female, on the edge of a breakdown. You must find your station in this sad, seedy, lonely world. Oh yes, and get very very naked very very often.

COSMETIC SURGERY 2003
Another game from EA, this time the only title in history ever endorsed by the Plastic Surgeon's Union. Playing like Konami's well loved International Track and Field games, this sees you doing a combination of button mashing and precise pressing in order to make sure you don't botch a breast enlargement or an appendage lengthening. The game comes complete with impressive (or should I say 'really really disgusting') DVD movies, unlocked after a batch of successful transformations.

WET SHIRT SHOOT-OUT
The first ever totally non-lethal FPS on this next generation of hardware, WSS sees you equipped with a top of the range water pistol, spraying young attractive girls in white t-shirts for 'fun' with a capital 'breasts'. Make sure you don't hit any fat chicks though, or it's game over!

Well, that's the lot for now. Have you guys got any more ideas for erotic video games? I'd be glad to read them...as long as it only takes one hand to scroll through it ;-)

Thanks for reading.
Fri 15/11/02 at 18:34
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
***WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS MILD REFERENCES TO SEXUAL ORGANS...AS IN GENITALIA, NOT AS IN BIG PIANOS WITH NAUGHTY DRAWINGS ALL OVER THEM***

Yeah, that's right. There's NOT ENOUGH sex in games! I'm a young white male, my opinions on gaming matter, and my opinion is that we need to see more boobies and willies in computer and video games! Hollywood has taken the hint, and I never have to sit through more than an average of thirty four minutes in an 18 rated film to see a naked woman - why can't Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft do the same? Well, to help them, I've thought up some choice titti...uh, titles.

STRIP CLUB REVOLUTION
Much like the arcade hit Dance Dance Revolution, only you control a genetically (or should I say synthetically) enhanced stripper. You must place your hand on the right button on the control pad at the right time to place a five pound note in the stripper's bra or thong, and once you reach a new level, you will be greeted with a special pose from your character, usually involving a pole, bending over, or both.

Totally Hot Women: Mudwrestling! sees you taking control of one of sixty scantily clad females, ready to do battle in a little paddling pool full of mud. With an intuitive control system that sees each of the four face buttons assigned to a move (pull hair, pinch, slap, or reach over and have a nice long squeeze). Featuring authentic entrance videos from the likes of Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee, and special unlockable arenas such as the Jelly Tub.

WNBA COURTSIDE 2003
Electronic Arts' officially licensed game of the Women's National Basketball Association, this sees lots of girls in vests and skirts jumping around so you can see their knickers. With exhibition, season and training modes, this game is sure to be on everyone's shopping list...if only for the super duper slo-mo zoomed in replay option.

SHOWGIRLS
The licensed game of the movie. You play an emotionally troubled, yet remarkably rich female, on the edge of a breakdown. You must find your station in this sad, seedy, lonely world. Oh yes, and get very very naked very very often.

COSMETIC SURGERY 2003
Another game from EA, this time the only title in history ever endorsed by the Plastic Surgeon's Union. Playing like Konami's well loved International Track and Field games, this sees you doing a combination of button mashing and precise pressing in order to make sure you don't botch a breast enlargement or an appendage lengthening. The game comes complete with impressive (or should I say 'really really disgusting') DVD movies, unlocked after a batch of successful transformations.

WET SHIRT SHOOT-OUT
The first ever totally non-lethal FPS on this next generation of hardware, WSS sees you equipped with a top of the range water pistol, spraying young attractive girls in white t-shirts for 'fun' with a capital 'breasts'. Make sure you don't hit any fat chicks though, or it's game over!

Well, that's the lot for now. Have you guys got any more ideas for erotic video games? I'd be glad to read them...as long as it only takes one hand to scroll through it ;-)

Thanks for reading.
Fri 15/11/02 at 18:48
El Blokey wrote:
> I'm a young white
> male, my opinions on gaming matter, and my opinion is that we need to
> see more boobies and willies in computer and video games!

Willies???? You are a young white male looking to see willies in video games? Eh? What's up with you?

*Stands back to wall*
Fri 15/11/02 at 19:47
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I'm confortable with myself.

*moves closer*
Fri 15/11/02 at 19:55
Regular
"Z will be here soon"

Ahhhhh come on thats stolen from my ideas! I want full credit to my name for that bit! I brought mudwrestling to these forums!

If you win a GAD for this... I get... erm... the instructions! hahaha
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:55
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
If boys are confident about themselves, that means that they have a smll willy stupid head, dont you know the rules?
Sat 16/11/02 at 17:39
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Shhh.
Sat 16/11/02 at 17:54
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Sex games are for those who cant get none.
Sat 16/11/02 at 18:01
Regular
Rasta Blasta wrote:
> Sex games are for those who cant get none.

Ideal for El Blokey then.
Sat 16/11/02 at 18:03
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
HAHAHAHA! SHAME EL BLOKEY! HAHAHA!

*rolls eyes*
Sat 16/11/02 at 18:13
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I think the button you are looking for is under the tab key.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.