GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dont buy Die Hard"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Die Hard Vendetta'.
Fri 15/11/02 at 18:46
Regular
Bad controls and terrible graphics. No multi player. The up side is the swearing but the game is only a 15. I thought it was an 18.

This game isnt great and I wouldnt recommend buying it unless you have a lot of patience.
You will get stuck on the same bit over and over again. I can guarantee it.

The bullet time is good and it can be turned off if you dont like it.

I am taking it back tomorrow.
Fri 15/11/02 at 18:46
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Bad controls and terrible graphics. No multi player. The up side is the swearing but the game is only a 15. I thought it was an 18.

This game isnt great and I wouldnt recommend buying it unless you have a lot of patience.
You will get stuck on the same bit over and over again. I can guarantee it.

The bullet time is good and it can be turned off if you dont like it.

I am taking it back tomorrow.
Fri 15/11/02 at 19:04
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
1.) eh..Parr isn't gunno be happy to see the post as he comments "A great game"

2.) Upside is the swearing? heh...If u think thats the upside i'm not suripsed that u think the gameplay crap cos we swear everyday of our lives and swearing in a game isn't so special...
Fri 15/11/02 at 19:15
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Did Parr buy this game or is he going on impressions? I thought it would be a great game but the gameplay lets it down. The weapons I have seen are nice but the game feels so rushed.
Fri 15/11/02 at 19:25
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Parr did buy this game last night even but if what u think about the game is what u think, Thats fine by me after all ^^
Fri 15/11/02 at 19:54
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
You say that you get stuck on a game and have to play the same bit over and over, hell thats half of the fun of FPS's cos you feel a sense of excellency when you finally get past it.

You'd be no good as a games tester.
Fri 15/11/02 at 20:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'll play it first.
Fri 15/11/02 at 20:48
I think its an ok game. Only done the first chapter though...

(:)
Fri 15/11/02 at 20:50
Regular
It's supposed to be very good actually, so people should really make their own minds up about it - don't just take davidsobell's word for it.
Fri 15/11/02 at 20:53
Regular
very good...... it has some flaws.... i heard.
Fri 15/11/02 at 21:47
Regular
I'm quite enjoying it actually, the first level is a load of balls and put me off the game but then I played the second and it was really good.

Only problems are the control, mainly the aiming, without auto aim on it's practically impossible to shoot people and with auto aim on it's a bit too easy.

Still a good game, has a few flaws but i'd still recommend it, just don't expect it to be perfect.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.