GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mmm driver 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Fri 15/11/02 at 20:49
Regular
driver 2 wasnt as good as driver 1, what do you think driver 3 on the gamecube will be more akin to, or will it be different, say what you think.
Fri 15/11/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
driver 2 wasnt as good as driver 1, what do you think driver 3 on the gamecube will be more akin to, or will it be different, say what you think.
Fri 15/11/02 at 20:59
Regular
Driver 3's a game I've been looking forward to for a while. I think we can expect a GTA style game, with some excellent missions, a great plot and a certain attention to detail that Vice City is distinctly lacking in.
Fri 15/11/02 at 21:28
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
It's coming out on Gamecube ay?

Cool! I luved the first games!

:)
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:38
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
yes, but the second was worse
Fri 15/11/02 at 22:43
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Never actually completed the second one. I use to always get onto the second CD and then my memory card would always errase itself! Was WELL annoying!

:)
Sat 16/11/02 at 18:00
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Ive got a kind of sample demo disc of Driver 3 that shows you some of the cities you drive around, let me tell you, they look absolutley enormous, this has a good chance of beating GTA in my opinion.
Sun 17/11/02 at 11:37
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I think that I might be getting this game.

Anyone know when it comes out?
Sun 17/11/02 at 18:56
Regular
"the burning sky"
Cartel Thug wrote:
> Ive got a kind of sample demo disc of Driver 3 that shows you some of
> the cities you drive around, let me tell you, they look absolutley
> enormous, this has a good chance of beating GTA in my opinion.

Where did youget the sample disc from? I bet it is a DVD, is it not?
Sun 17/11/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yeah, its a DVD I got in a magazine, cant remember which one though, but it does look as if Driver 3 is gonna be good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.