GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA for cube?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/11/02 at 13:54
Regular
Havin just played GTA vice city at my mates house it rocks. So i was wondering if anyone knew if any gta games are comin out on the cube as GTA3 is or has come out on the GBA.
Sat 16/11/02 at 18:59
Regular
Nintendoid wrote:
> Havin just played GTA vice city at my mates house it rocks. So i was
> wondering if anyone knew if any gta games are comin out on the cube as
> GTA3 is or has come out on the GBA.

As Sony have bought the rights to the GTA series for four years then it's unlikely that we'll ever see GTA on a Nintendo series. But you shouldn't be worried - once you've seen one, you've seen them all. Trust me.

Oh, and Grand Theft Auto 3 is out on the 6th December for Game Boy Advance.
Sat 16/11/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
But we are all intitled to dream :p
Sat 16/11/02 at 18:30
Regular
"Link to the Future"
No way. Plus I'm not sure Nintendo would let a game like GTA be released on the 'Cube, however big of a mistake that maybe.

But, you never know it may happen....
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:05
Regular
I think they canned GTA3 for the GBA and now that Sony have bought exclusitivity rights for it I doubt it.
Sat 16/11/02 at 13:56
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Dont think theres much chance of that.
Sat 16/11/02 at 13:54
Regular
"In and out :)"
Havin just played GTA vice city at my mates house it rocks. So i was wondering if anyone knew if any gta games are comin out on the cube as GTA3 is or has come out on the GBA.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.