GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crazy man i met in the pub."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/11/02 at 14:54
Regular
Apparently, we all have our own fairies.
Mine is green, called Hertiola and is gay. (:-D) It likes flying off, and has white wings which means I have a clean heart. This man is the only man who can see them, because a bee flew into his eye when he was 4.
And he had a fight with my inner demon 3 days ago, and that is the reason we met.
Crazy.
Sat 16/11/02 at 14:54
Regular
Apparently, we all have our own fairies.
Mine is green, called Hertiola and is gay. (:-D) It likes flying off, and has white wings which means I have a clean heart. This man is the only man who can see them, because a bee flew into his eye when he was 4.
And he had a fight with my inner demon 3 days ago, and that is the reason we met.
Crazy.
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:00
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Crazy people are funny. If they're tellin you somethin that is basically, well, crazy, you are laughin and everthing, and they think you're taking them seriously. Man, they're like drunks 24/7
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:07
Regular
He suddenly started singing a Sex Pistols song right before I left.
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:09
Regular
"Festivus!"
Yes, that often happens.

Krazy people are so funny, they just end up waffling on and God save the Queen... We mean it maaaaaan
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:10
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I like crazy people.......
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:13
I know what you mean if i was on a plane the only pilots id trust are jamacans, black people, carzy people and irish people.
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:15
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Rabbit<>K wrote:
> I know what you mean if i was on a plane the only pilots id trust are
> jamacans, black people, carzy people and irish people.

I'd have thought you would have trusted mud wrestling lesbians..... :-D
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:17
No no i'd have them in the back with me tut tut trusting them.
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Who was it that was doin the spoof sequel and you wanted mud wrestling lebians in it?? I can't remember now. I wanted to be a stooge in it.
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:32
Regular
"Hmmm....."
LOL

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.