GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what is the best ps2 game out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/11/02 at 15:52
Regular
I have spoken to many, and have all contributed their views of what the best game is out know. I have said that the best game out is GTA3: vice city. I havenot yet got the game, but boy i intend to. Whereas my other ps2 gamer buddies say that the best games out know are, Hitman 2, MetalGearSolid 2 and Medal of Honor: frontline. This may sound sad but me and my friends have had a big fall out over this subject and have each gone our separate ways with our games. What is your view on this subject and what do you think is the best game out.
I have recently bought the game medal of honor from my friends recommendation and i must say i am extremely pleased. The game is an absolute thrill to play and i am only on the 11th level, i wonder what is yet to come.
Now i will be short and snappy, IS STUNTMAN ALL THAT. I am not one to judge because i have not got the game yet, but from what i have heard the game lacks on suspense and has no real ooomf!! to it. Gien the fact that that the new Ps2 and xbox are batteling it out to be the best console ever, WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO THE DREAMCAST!!. The t.v advertizements have been taken over by these new consoles and dreamcast has not had a say in anything. There is no longer any talk about this console or its games and i can't remember the last time i heard the name dreamcast. I am also going to get the New fifa 2003 fottie game, is it any good. I hpe so because i want to put with my other collection of excellant games. Any way i am thrilled with the PS2 games out and and of what is yet to come. Every game i have bought, rented or borrowed has thrilled to the extent i am on another world. I must say "Compliments to the chef (PS2).
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:52
I have spoken to many, and have all contributed their views of what the best game is out know. I have said that the best game out is GTA3: vice city. I havenot yet got the game, but boy i intend to. Whereas my other ps2 gamer buddies say that the best games out know are, Hitman 2, MetalGearSolid 2 and Medal of Honor: frontline. This may sound sad but me and my friends have had a big fall out over this subject and have each gone our separate ways with our games. What is your view on this subject and what do you think is the best game out.
I have recently bought the game medal of honor from my friends recommendation and i must say i am extremely pleased. The game is an absolute thrill to play and i am only on the 11th level, i wonder what is yet to come.
Now i will be short and snappy, IS STUNTMAN ALL THAT. I am not one to judge because i have not got the game yet, but from what i have heard the game lacks on suspense and has no real ooomf!! to it. Gien the fact that that the new Ps2 and xbox are batteling it out to be the best console ever, WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO THE DREAMCAST!!. The t.v advertizements have been taken over by these new consoles and dreamcast has not had a say in anything. There is no longer any talk about this console or its games and i can't remember the last time i heard the name dreamcast. I am also going to get the New fifa 2003 fottie game, is it any good. I hpe so because i want to put with my other collection of excellant games. Any way i am thrilled with the PS2 games out and and of what is yet to come. Every game i have bought, rented or borrowed has thrilled to the extent i am on another world. I must say "Compliments to the chef (PS2).
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:54
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
The Dreamcast went downhill quicker than the Saturn. Oh and best PS2 game in my view.. at the moment is.... i don't know.. it isnt Vice City anyway.
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:55
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Also, Sega don't make it or its' gams anymore.
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:55
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
*games
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:58
Thats a fairly unansawerable question it depends what kind of game you like.
Sat 16/11/02 at 16:01
yeah it depends on what type of game u like but my best three candidates so far for best game would be metal gear solid 2, vice city and ff10. also i really dont like stuntman i didnt think it was made very well cos i got slowdown, poor load times and generally poor quality i thought. Mayve this is a trend as i found that in v rally 3 and i think infogrames had a part in developing both but correct me if im wrong as im not sure at all.
Sat 16/11/02 at 16:04
typhon wrote:
> yeah it depends on what type of game u like but my best three
> candidates so far for best game would be metal gear solid 2, vice city
> and ff10. also i really dont like stuntman i didnt think it was made
> very well cos i got slowdown, poor load times and generally poor
> quality i thought. Mayve this is a trend as i found that in v rally 3
> and i think infogrames had a part in developing both but correct me if
> im wrong as im not sure at all.

Ok all valid points but

1.) Put a capitol on your name
2.) Leeve out da tx spk
Sat 16/11/02 at 16:06
very sorry I did not realize but I wont speak in text anymore and I will change to a capital. Thanks for the tips
Sat 16/11/02 at 16:06
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I guess tx spk is text speak. geez, you'd have thought those n00bs would have learned by now......man, I really gotta stop doin that
Sat 16/11/02 at 16:10
Is this better rabbit???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.