GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Specialty Reservaunt"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/11/02 at 20:53
Regular
Do you like food? Do you like something different? And do you like your food different? If you said...

"Yes! I like all that!"
"Aye! At will dee fine!"
"*Oui! Me like...un cuisin!" Or...
"Whatever...I like food...then..."

Then, read on for The Specialty Reservaunt! If you didn't say anything like that...then...well...er, read on?

*Runs* and *Applause*

[Chapter Un, Ze Beginning]

It all started one day when the staff were having a cup of tea, coffee and fine quality biscuits. When all of a sudden, a New staff worker appeared in the office and came barging in saying...

New worker- Oi! People in da house! Bad news!

*Everyone with their faces wide open*

New worker- There is a gigantic manic virus on the interent and it will affect every game company and anything else, really...

*Faces are wider than usual*

New worker- It will affect everything and even...US!

*Faces are open as wide as possible according to scientists*

Everyone, and I mean everyone, was shcoked to hear this catastrophic virus was going to affect everyone. schroeder with her tea spilling in her trousers and Tony's coffee spilling all over the floor making a symbol of 'Wot is this all about'. Mr.Snuggly stood up, in shock, announcing.

Mr.Snuggly- Agh, we will discuss this in the meeting room...

Whilst everyone else was silent, they followed Snuggly into the meeting room. They all sat down, now in disappointment, but Snuggly was looking at the Notice Board, but nothing was there for helping him and his staff, but he turned round and said...

Mr.Snuggly- We must act, now!

Hybrid Valves- I will get the script...

Mr. Snuggly- No, no, no! I mean *Ahem* do something. New worker, tell us more about this 'virus'.

New worker- Yes, sir. This information had came from Michael Jackson's monkey, Bubbles and his friend, Mista Uzo. This is no joke. They were chattin' on MSN and an email came in saying that 'There is a dangerous virus attacking everyone on the net! It's the Vor...

Tony- Is it the Millenium Bug?

New worker- Nope, it's nearly 2003 already...

Tony- Oh...D'oh!

New worker- Well, it's a Vortex attacking Bill Gates's main system and will unleash a virus called Virus.

Mr.Snuggly- Is this true? If it is, is it true it will attack our computer and industry systems?

New worker- It is. It has affected all terrorists and evil peoples' computer systems. Good for them. Oh, and it will affect us next.

*Everyone extremely shocked*

Mr.Snuggly- Impossible!!! Agh...if it is that big, there must be some protection...HOW?!?!

New worker- There is...we must boost our profit by...

Mr.Snuggly- Give that sheets to Moi! I'm the boss roon a aboot here!

*New worker hands over the shets to Snuggly

Mr.Snuggly- Thank ye. Now, I will speak properly. The only wayn to stop the Virus coming to us, we must boost uor profit by doing something else. Nice, easy and tasty. Something that will fulfill their stomach. Any ideas?

Tony- A horror theme park! It's all there!

Mr.Snuggly- Nah...anyone else?

schroeder- Man, am I hungy!

Mr.Snuggly- Hungy?

Everyone in SR- Hungy?

Everyone on Earth- HUNGY?!?!

schroeder- Yeah! Hungy!

With everyone thinking, Hybrid Valves had came up with an idea. An idea that would save the business of SR. He roared...

Hybrid Valves- A restraunt!

Mr.Snuggly- A good idea. To make things short and simple, I would like to call the restraunt Specialty Reservaunt. A little bit Francais, but anyone who does not agree with this idea...will be fired!

Everyone sat in silence, but New worker stood up and disagreed...

New worker- Do we have a few whoola in our pockets to set up the restraunt?

Mr.Snuggly- Yes! We do! We know we have a few million pound in our disposal, but what else? How about our company?

Tony- I know. We will have soemone else to run the business and stop this Virus by myself. As you know, I have discovered how to destroy the Virus! Its to...

Mr.Snuggly- Doesn't matter! You take it over until I come back! Everyone else! Follow me for our buliding of Specialty Reservaunt!

With everyone (except Tony) shrugged their shoulders and decided to follow Snuggly. Whilst Tony seen Snuggly making phone calls to big industrial buildng companies and getting ideas from them to build a restraunt, Tony had shut the Meeting room doors and put on 'Kool and The Gang, Celebration'. Tony put it up so loud, it filled the whole Metting room and never made an echo through the building. Anyway, Tony started disco dancing.

[Chapter Deux, Ze Restraunt]

The Specialty Reservaunt opened on the 25th of January, 27.00pm (0300). Whilst Snuggly and the Crew (New name) was sorting the stocks out, the restraunt was finally built. With a third of the size of the Empire State Building, the Specialty Reservaunt was the biggest restraunt in Britain.W hilst a smile was on Snuggly's face, he roared to the staff...in...joy...

Mr.Snuggly- Folks! We will be saved by this Virus! More money, will make the Virus look funny!

*Everyone cheers*

So, the restraunt opened. Like I said, Snuggly organised everything and everyone. The restraunt had 8 floors...and a basement. Each floor had different styles and buffets. In a list...the files tell me that

1st Floor- Here lies the entrance. You can sign up for a type of meal or either browse around on what SR is. Also furniture area and gaming areas-hold competitions or make music at your disposal. Concerts usually sign-up here too.

2nd Floor- This is just one of the rooms that holds a type of food area. Here, lies then British Fish and Fips. schroeder owns this floor. She expects everyone to everything and put on a little weight. With compliments of pies, chips, fish and haggis. With the chef, Stryke, cooks up the Burns' SDupper, with a little gravy.

3rd Floor- If you like it Oriental, then you must like the Japanese and Chinese food. Ranging from Sweet n' Sour to Sushi buffets, just lots of stuff to fine, cold and warm, to mild and spicy food. Whilst Hybrid Valves takes care of the floor, the chef, Goatboy and special assistant, Mystique, will make the finest Prawns in Extremely Spice Sauce.

4th Floor- Go South a bit and meet India. loki takes care of this place. With very hot Vindaloo and calm Korma, this very warm room consists the chef, Steve Allen, who wrote the book 'The Joy of Cooking With Steve Allen'. Special food like Vindaloo Mega Mania, this will make feel hot.

5th Floor- If you still like it hot, then travel to the world of Mxican food. New worker had his ways in this place, and turned it into a Mexican enviroment. So, chef Afrojoe, could make a Taco Supreme where Homer Simpson can dig in with Marge. Also with hot spicy Salsa sauce and other hot Mexican food.n If you dare take the Master Chef Salad Monster...be prepared to eat it all.

6th Floor- A little cooler up here. Take some American food for a change. Like your McDonalds and Burger King, fast food is the name of the game. Tony (who should of been running the place, here) would make sure your getting the satisfaction). With a 50's style room, chef Drunk Cow will make sure it's not made out of cow...pure meat...from cow. Simple Fries, Burgers, Chicken, Biscuits and American Pancakes, just make sure that it is American, not crappy copycats from Singapore.

7th Floor- A more of a romantic bit here. Here, couples will get to make their own food and make anything they want frokm Thai to Italian. Mr. Snuggly owns this bit. Master chef Cart-man-man (from South Park) will make the fod spice up with a little flavour of Cheesy *TECHNICAL DIFFFICULTIES*. Well, just make sure its pasta of spicy chicken...heh!

8th Floor- Think you're tough? Think you can handle the pressure of terror and horror willing to take your appetite? If so, this is the place for you. Real freaks and monsters dine here. With chef, Meka Dragon and other monsterous nicknames here, the Brain's are from real aliens and Bill Clinton will make a good tasty Mint Money Coakcroach Surprise. Just remember that your life is in danger in here.

Well, everything is said about it. Well, th price to get in is £20.00, but half price for members in here. It's worth it becuase you can help yourself to anything to eat, have a free pass to any concerts going on and get a game (1 game) for any console for free. What about the basement? The story continues..................NOW!

[Chapter Trois, Ze Problem]

Okay, so far, the Specialty Reservaunt went for a success. With famous stars like J-Lo, P-Diddy and Richard Gere appeared in the restraunt and have good compliments to it. So, the basement was only owned by one, single staff worker and vice-president of Specialty Reservaunt...Tony.

Tony was werking on the computer to fight Virus. He knew soem much about computers, people thought he was the 'Master of da Box with da Memory'. That would make a song.

*Doesn't bother singing it*

He switched it on and suddenly the Virus appeared out of nowhere. It spoke to Tony, like this...erm, I mean, it said...

*Shivers*

'Mwa ha ha! I will make your life go away! Ming Ming!'

Tony- Never will!

'Ming ming ming!'

Tony- I will defeat YOU!

'Never!'

Tony- YES! I! WILL!

So Tony brought out a pencil, a rubber and a ritual book. He put on 'Puddle of Mudd, She Hates Me' and gave him a toilet pan, with 1 million pounds. The Virus looked in surpprise, with it's decreasing form. The Virus too the money and said to to Tony

'Fine....you have gave me what I want...I will not attack your business or game macione thingy's. But...be warned, I will be back when you will be in your mother's teddy bear house! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!'

Tony- Yeah...Whatever

So the next day, Tony came out to bring good news to the staff. The Virus was defeated easily. With all their hard work into building The Specialty Reservaunt, they all had a big party because they raised some cash and but something new, and achieved it...being millionaires...for some reason.

Anyway, all still kept thier jobs doing the same thing on SR and the restraunt. Oh, and 1 question, do you dare eat at the 8th floor? And will you be doing things at the restraunt you don't usually do? Think about it...

UW.
Mon 18/11/02 at 19:02
Thanks man.

UW.
Sun 17/11/02 at 21:44
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Good post Ultima!!
Sun 17/11/02 at 17:16
I will only comment when other folk reply. Heh, that's what I will do.

UW.
Sun 17/11/02 at 17:09
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
No problem, the good comments are due, it was a good story
Sun 17/11/02 at 17:07
Rašta ßla§ta wrote:
> Good story UW. Heh, Tony's a hero

Yes...I know, but hey, thanks anyways.

UW.
Sat 16/11/02 at 21:34
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Good story UW. Heh, Tony's a hero
Sat 16/11/02 at 21:19
Rabbit<>K wrote:
> Great post UW really great *bravo woohoooo*

Why, thank you.

UW.
Sat 16/11/02 at 20:58
Great post UW really great *bravo woohoooo*
Sat 16/11/02 at 20:53
Do you like food? Do you like something different? And do you like your food different? If you said...

"Yes! I like all that!"
"Aye! At will dee fine!"
"*Oui! Me like...un cuisin!" Or...
"Whatever...I like food...then..."

Then, read on for The Specialty Reservaunt! If you didn't say anything like that...then...well...er, read on?

*Runs* and *Applause*

[Chapter Un, Ze Beginning]

It all started one day when the staff were having a cup of tea, coffee and fine quality biscuits. When all of a sudden, a New staff worker appeared in the office and came barging in saying...

New worker- Oi! People in da house! Bad news!

*Everyone with their faces wide open*

New worker- There is a gigantic manic virus on the interent and it will affect every game company and anything else, really...

*Faces are wider than usual*

New worker- It will affect everything and even...US!

*Faces are open as wide as possible according to scientists*

Everyone, and I mean everyone, was shcoked to hear this catastrophic virus was going to affect everyone. schroeder with her tea spilling in her trousers and Tony's coffee spilling all over the floor making a symbol of 'Wot is this all about'. Mr.Snuggly stood up, in shock, announcing.

Mr.Snuggly- Agh, we will discuss this in the meeting room...

Whilst everyone else was silent, they followed Snuggly into the meeting room. They all sat down, now in disappointment, but Snuggly was looking at the Notice Board, but nothing was there for helping him and his staff, but he turned round and said...

Mr.Snuggly- We must act, now!

Hybrid Valves- I will get the script...

Mr. Snuggly- No, no, no! I mean *Ahem* do something. New worker, tell us more about this 'virus'.

New worker- Yes, sir. This information had came from Michael Jackson's monkey, Bubbles and his friend, Mista Uzo. This is no joke. They were chattin' on MSN and an email came in saying that 'There is a dangerous virus attacking everyone on the net! It's the Vor...

Tony- Is it the Millenium Bug?

New worker- Nope, it's nearly 2003 already...

Tony- Oh...D'oh!

New worker- Well, it's a Vortex attacking Bill Gates's main system and will unleash a virus called Virus.

Mr.Snuggly- Is this true? If it is, is it true it will attack our computer and industry systems?

New worker- It is. It has affected all terrorists and evil peoples' computer systems. Good for them. Oh, and it will affect us next.

*Everyone extremely shocked*

Mr.Snuggly- Impossible!!! Agh...if it is that big, there must be some protection...HOW?!?!

New worker- There is...we must boost our profit by...

Mr.Snuggly- Give that sheets to Moi! I'm the boss roon a aboot here!

*New worker hands over the shets to Snuggly

Mr.Snuggly- Thank ye. Now, I will speak properly. The only wayn to stop the Virus coming to us, we must boost uor profit by doing something else. Nice, easy and tasty. Something that will fulfill their stomach. Any ideas?

Tony- A horror theme park! It's all there!

Mr.Snuggly- Nah...anyone else?

schroeder- Man, am I hungy!

Mr.Snuggly- Hungy?

Everyone in SR- Hungy?

Everyone on Earth- HUNGY?!?!

schroeder- Yeah! Hungy!

With everyone thinking, Hybrid Valves had came up with an idea. An idea that would save the business of SR. He roared...

Hybrid Valves- A restraunt!

Mr.Snuggly- A good idea. To make things short and simple, I would like to call the restraunt Specialty Reservaunt. A little bit Francais, but anyone who does not agree with this idea...will be fired!

Everyone sat in silence, but New worker stood up and disagreed...

New worker- Do we have a few whoola in our pockets to set up the restraunt?

Mr.Snuggly- Yes! We do! We know we have a few million pound in our disposal, but what else? How about our company?

Tony- I know. We will have soemone else to run the business and stop this Virus by myself. As you know, I have discovered how to destroy the Virus! Its to...

Mr.Snuggly- Doesn't matter! You take it over until I come back! Everyone else! Follow me for our buliding of Specialty Reservaunt!

With everyone (except Tony) shrugged their shoulders and decided to follow Snuggly. Whilst Tony seen Snuggly making phone calls to big industrial buildng companies and getting ideas from them to build a restraunt, Tony had shut the Meeting room doors and put on 'Kool and The Gang, Celebration'. Tony put it up so loud, it filled the whole Metting room and never made an echo through the building. Anyway, Tony started disco dancing.

[Chapter Deux, Ze Restraunt]

The Specialty Reservaunt opened on the 25th of January, 27.00pm (0300). Whilst Snuggly and the Crew (New name) was sorting the stocks out, the restraunt was finally built. With a third of the size of the Empire State Building, the Specialty Reservaunt was the biggest restraunt in Britain.W hilst a smile was on Snuggly's face, he roared to the staff...in...joy...

Mr.Snuggly- Folks! We will be saved by this Virus! More money, will make the Virus look funny!

*Everyone cheers*

So, the restraunt opened. Like I said, Snuggly organised everything and everyone. The restraunt had 8 floors...and a basement. Each floor had different styles and buffets. In a list...the files tell me that

1st Floor- Here lies the entrance. You can sign up for a type of meal or either browse around on what SR is. Also furniture area and gaming areas-hold competitions or make music at your disposal. Concerts usually sign-up here too.

2nd Floor- This is just one of the rooms that holds a type of food area. Here, lies then British Fish and Fips. schroeder owns this floor. She expects everyone to everything and put on a little weight. With compliments of pies, chips, fish and haggis. With the chef, Stryke, cooks up the Burns' SDupper, with a little gravy.

3rd Floor- If you like it Oriental, then you must like the Japanese and Chinese food. Ranging from Sweet n' Sour to Sushi buffets, just lots of stuff to fine, cold and warm, to mild and spicy food. Whilst Hybrid Valves takes care of the floor, the chef, Goatboy and special assistant, Mystique, will make the finest Prawns in Extremely Spice Sauce.

4th Floor- Go South a bit and meet India. loki takes care of this place. With very hot Vindaloo and calm Korma, this very warm room consists the chef, Steve Allen, who wrote the book 'The Joy of Cooking With Steve Allen'. Special food like Vindaloo Mega Mania, this will make feel hot.

5th Floor- If you still like it hot, then travel to the world of Mxican food. New worker had his ways in this place, and turned it into a Mexican enviroment. So, chef Afrojoe, could make a Taco Supreme where Homer Simpson can dig in with Marge. Also with hot spicy Salsa sauce and other hot Mexican food.n If you dare take the Master Chef Salad Monster...be prepared to eat it all.

6th Floor- A little cooler up here. Take some American food for a change. Like your McDonalds and Burger King, fast food is the name of the game. Tony (who should of been running the place, here) would make sure your getting the satisfaction). With a 50's style room, chef Drunk Cow will make sure it's not made out of cow...pure meat...from cow. Simple Fries, Burgers, Chicken, Biscuits and American Pancakes, just make sure that it is American, not crappy copycats from Singapore.

7th Floor- A more of a romantic bit here. Here, couples will get to make their own food and make anything they want frokm Thai to Italian. Mr. Snuggly owns this bit. Master chef Cart-man-man (from South Park) will make the fod spice up with a little flavour of Cheesy *TECHNICAL DIFFFICULTIES*. Well, just make sure its pasta of spicy chicken...heh!

8th Floor- Think you're tough? Think you can handle the pressure of terror and horror willing to take your appetite? If so, this is the place for you. Real freaks and monsters dine here. With chef, Meka Dragon and other monsterous nicknames here, the Brain's are from real aliens and Bill Clinton will make a good tasty Mint Money Coakcroach Surprise. Just remember that your life is in danger in here.

Well, everything is said about it. Well, th price to get in is £20.00, but half price for members in here. It's worth it becuase you can help yourself to anything to eat, have a free pass to any concerts going on and get a game (1 game) for any console for free. What about the basement? The story continues..................NOW!

[Chapter Trois, Ze Problem]

Okay, so far, the Specialty Reservaunt went for a success. With famous stars like J-Lo, P-Diddy and Richard Gere appeared in the restraunt and have good compliments to it. So, the basement was only owned by one, single staff worker and vice-president of Specialty Reservaunt...Tony.

Tony was werking on the computer to fight Virus. He knew soem much about computers, people thought he was the 'Master of da Box with da Memory'. That would make a song.

*Doesn't bother singing it*

He switched it on and suddenly the Virus appeared out of nowhere. It spoke to Tony, like this...erm, I mean, it said...

*Shivers*

'Mwa ha ha! I will make your life go away! Ming Ming!'

Tony- Never will!

'Ming ming ming!'

Tony- I will defeat YOU!

'Never!'

Tony- YES! I! WILL!

So Tony brought out a pencil, a rubber and a ritual book. He put on 'Puddle of Mudd, She Hates Me' and gave him a toilet pan, with 1 million pounds. The Virus looked in surpprise, with it's decreasing form. The Virus too the money and said to to Tony

'Fine....you have gave me what I want...I will not attack your business or game macione thingy's. But...be warned, I will be back when you will be in your mother's teddy bear house! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!'

Tony- Yeah...Whatever

So the next day, Tony came out to bring good news to the staff. The Virus was defeated easily. With all their hard work into building The Specialty Reservaunt, they all had a big party because they raised some cash and but something new, and achieved it...being millionaires...for some reason.

Anyway, all still kept thier jobs doing the same thing on SR and the restraunt. Oh, and 1 question, do you dare eat at the 8th floor? And will you be doing things at the restraunt you don't usually do? Think about it...

UW.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.