GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"dose anyone knows were a good place for adding AR codes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto 3'.
Sat 16/11/02 at 21:43
Regular
dose anyone knows were a good place for adding AR codes for GTA3 cos i got a real good one here but i cant tell anyone cos i dont know a web site were i can post codes

And I Try This Site Fo Posting Codes But Thay Dont Come Up On The List
Tue 19/11/02 at 19:50
Regular
"Max Power"
thay dont allways come up. either they are all ready there or not that good
Tue 19/11/02 at 19:01
"period drama"
Did you actually make these up yourself?
If so, well done - post away.
If not, you'll be wasting your time - I'm sure most people get their's from the proper sites.

How do you make up your own if this is true?
Must take some work.
Tue 19/11/02 at 18:15
ok but if i post any of these codes here there will be mine and i want credit by the side of the them (on this topice)
(right there) if any one carry them to the cheat page
(AR codes)
Sun 17/11/02 at 19:33
Regular
Post them here, they will come up in UKCheats at some point.
Or, failing that, just post it here. On the forums.
Sun 17/11/02 at 19:16
come on it fill like their isent a action replay site on the whole internet that let you add your own codes
Sat 16/11/02 at 21:43
dose anyone knows were a good place for adding AR codes for GTA3 cos i got a real good one here but i cant tell anyone cos i dont know a web site were i can post codes

And I Try This Site Fo Posting Codes But Thay Dont Come Up On The List

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.