GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"next gen console chat thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/11/02 at 23:55
Regular
this is for anything watsoever you want to put about console or game of the next gen of mega bots so get posting and try to have fun seeya
Sat 16/11/02 at 23:55
Regular
""to many dead hero""
this is for anything watsoever you want to put about console or game of the next gen of mega bots so get posting and try to have fun seeya
Sat 16/11/02 at 23:59
Regular
""to many dead hero""
i think that sony is better after all i have said about xbox the fact is ps2 has the top games aka smackdown gta tekken timesplitters.
Sun 17/11/02 at 00:09
Yes I agree that sony ps2 has the best games but I would not include smackdown. Even when I use to be a fan of wrestling I thought wrestling games were crap.
Sun 17/11/02 at 00:13
Regular
""to many dead hero""
Typhon wrote:
I would not include
> smackdown. Even when I use to be a fan of wrestling I thought
> wrestling games were crap.

i strongly recomend you get smacdown 4 it will well it will make you see the light oh brother as devon would say
Sun 17/11/02 at 00:16
Well firstly wwe is pethetic to be honest and I grew out of it about 10 years ago which would make me 7 when I grew out of it. I think Wrestling games so far have been ok for fans but not a quality beat em up for gamers who have no interest in WWE. Also pleas do not quote the wrestlers stupid comments.
Sun 17/11/02 at 00:18
Regular
""to many dead hero""
ok
Sun 17/11/02 at 00:19
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
WWE games are OK but I find they get a bit boring after a while. I enjoy GTA3 on the PS2 and hopefully GTA:Vice City will be just as good or better.
Sun 17/11/02 at 00:21
GTA VC is better I would say I have nearly completed it now and find it better than GTA3. Last wrestling game I got I took it back on same day I think it was on the playstation so a long time ago now.
Sun 17/11/02 at 00:24
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Should I buy Vice City or should I rent it out for a week from a rental store.
Sun 17/11/02 at 00:25
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I say this because you say it is quite easy to beat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.