GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mgs 2 a dissapointment or not??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty'.
Sun 17/11/02 at 00:27
Regular
Just wanted to see what everyone thought of Mgs 2. I've heard a lot of people say they were dissapointed with the game either because of features in game or because it was too repetitive from Mgs1. I know the game had a lot of hype and maybe it had too much and thats why people were left dissapointed. What does everyone think??
Sun 17/11/02 at 10:06
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
It's true! It's true! FFX stole that name from Pac-Man!!! EXTREEMEEE NEWS FLASH!
Sun 17/11/02 at 08:44
"possibly impossible"
More importantly, was Pac Man overhyped? I mean, people were expecting great things, did the 'wacca wacca' not impress?
Sun 17/11/02 at 02:45
You are right it does not matter to me but i sm asking if you think the reason some people foudn it dissapointing was because they had listened to all the hype??
Sun 17/11/02 at 02:19
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Typhon wrote:
> Yes me too but did you think it lived up to the hype??

Why care about hype... if you enjoyed the game, what else matters?
Sun 17/11/02 at 01:16
Yes me too but did you think it lived up to the hype??
Sun 17/11/02 at 01:15
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I liked it.
Sun 17/11/02 at 00:27
Just wanted to see what everyone thought of Mgs 2. I've heard a lot of people say they were dissapointed with the game either because of features in game or because it was too repetitive from Mgs1. I know the game had a lot of hype and maybe it had too much and thats why people were left dissapointed. What does everyone think??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.