GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Saga GT 2002"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sega GT 2002'.
Sun 17/11/02 at 00:31
Regular
Hi everyone,
I am well into saga gt and I have won all the car upgrades that i no of.
i have the turbine stage 3, the super racing muffeler,origional tuned suspension, super racing brakes and tires and intecooler. does any one no if there is a racing gears or racing turbo?
thanx
Sun 17/11/02 at 00:31
Hi everyone,
I am well into saga gt and I have won all the car upgrades that i no of.
i have the turbine stage 3, the super racing muffeler,origional tuned suspension, super racing brakes and tires and intecooler. does any one no if there is a racing gears or racing turbo?
thanx
Sun 17/11/02 at 09:21
Regular
I've played a game with a very similar name, Sega GT 2002, and it's a decent racer, though certainly not the best.
Sun 17/11/02 at 12:51
Regular
Isn't SAGA that old peoples holiday company?

No wonder the games so slow.
Sun 17/11/02 at 13:55
Regular
Indeed.

Why do people call them Saga anyway?

Ever since I knew what a MegaDrive and a Game Gear was, or even who Sonic The Hedgehog was, I knew how to spell the four letter name Sega.
Sun 17/11/02 at 15:47
saga LOL you muppet and sega GT is pants, played a demo round sav's last night, the cars are so heavy handerling it's well unrealistic, i mean your gonna slide yanking the handbreak at 100k/mh and if you start saying 'no it's realistic ect' then come round mine and i'll take you to a car park and show you what happens when i yank the handbreak at just 80k/mh

it looks a little crapper than GT3 on PS2 as well. i wish the x box had a good racer :( toca race driver is good on PS2 and is out on x box soon or now i dunno not a bad racer though but SEGA gt lol no way leave well alone.

played splitter cell on the same demo disk later so wasn't all bad.
Sun 17/11/02 at 18:01
Regular
Sea GT 2002 is'nt crap, The Handeling is SPOT on, Its just it feels a little slow thats all.

The graphics are decent and the car mechanincs are excellent.

The xbox has got a decent racer anyway - Project Gotham Racing.
Mon 18/11/02 at 14:03
I was one of the rare people who bought the original sega gt on the dreamcast.

What a wonderful machine that was.
Mon 18/11/02 at 14:04
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
I know you silent and i want your babies
Mon 18/11/02 at 15:20
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
One of the things that's really helped me get into this game is being able to pay your own music, I hated Gran Turismo 3's tunes, and most in game music anyway, so being able to play what I want has made it more interesting. The car handling is good, and in the case of the stuff like the 206, realistic compared to real life. Obviously I've never driven stuff like the sports cars to know if the handling is good :)

I'll bet I'm the only one here who has Christina Aguilera playing as I blast around the tracks :)

~~Belldandy~~
Mon 18/11/02 at 15:30
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> I'll bet I'm the only one here who has Christina Aguilera playing as I
> blast around the tracks :)

You're probably right. But then again, I bet I'm the only one who blasts around PGR to "Rocky Mountain High" by John Denver.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.