GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"University accomodation,"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/11/07 at 22:10
Regular
What do you thinks best? Living in halls of residence or getting your own place, and why? as in most places now its a simlar priced rent I believe, not 100% sure, but just what I was told... TO make friends I think halls of residence is good, but have to share many facilities....
Mon 05/11/07 at 18:06
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Only facility I have to share with people is the kitchen, as my room is ensuite. Of course, in places where you have to share more stuff you always hear about there being a better atmosphere; either that, or UEA's aging Norfolk and Suffolk Terraces are where more of the party people live.

Looking forward to moving off campus next year though, I've been to a few parties at student houses which were great - even one when the police turned up four times! As for making friends, being in a society also helps a lot as you'll be around people with the same, or at least similar, interests to you!

(Unfortunately, my parents have said they won't be paying my rent next year...)
Sun 04/11/07 at 22:10
Regular
What do you thinks best? Living in halls of residence or getting your own place, and why? as in most places now its a simlar priced rent I believe, not 100% sure, but just what I was told... TO make friends I think halls of residence is good, but have to share many facilities....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.