GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final fantasy rocks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/10/00 at 20:32
Regular
All the range of the finalfantasy games are excellent they all have a excellent story line and even better characters, all the charachters have motives if its revenge or love. Its a real thought out plot and the writers sound that they know everything about the characters, for instance Rinoa started off as a the timber resistence and she helped the seeds then she becomes a sourceress, Squall is a seed and ends up leading the whole garden to victory. The whole story is pure genius, people say its boring but those people are ignorant and have passions for two second games that have no thought in them at all, they think its boring they are narrow minded.
Tue 03/10/00 at 20:32
All the range of the finalfantasy games are excellent they all have a excellent story line and even better characters, all the charachters have motives if its revenge or love. Its a real thought out plot and the writers sound that they know everything about the characters, for instance Rinoa started off as a the timber resistence and she helped the seeds then she becomes a sourceress, Squall is a seed and ends up leading the whole garden to victory. The whole story is pure genius, people say its boring but those people are ignorant and have passions for two second games that have no thought in them at all, they think its boring they are narrow minded.
Tue 03/10/00 at 20:42
Regular
(Oh. Thank you.)
I am unsure of the plot of Final Fantasy *insert number here* , even though they probably are very good games (Played a demo of 8 once, hated it, but it was on PC.), but I am puzzled over the "leading the garden to victory", I have heard of "dig for victory", but not of vegatables fighting...
(Shut up Grix...)
Tue 03/10/00 at 21:02
What about Final Fantasy Rocks? What are they, I didn't see any interesting rocks in the game (actually, I only played the first 30 minutes of the game then gave up because I wasn't keen on it, oh well)
Tue 03/10/00 at 21:48
Regular
They're not boring to play, it sometimes takes a while to get absorbed into the story line but once you get absorbed, they're great fun.
But what I REALLY HATE about them is when you go round to your friends house, he starts playing it for hours from a saved point half way through the game and you're bored stiff not knowing what on earth it's all about.
It's fine when you're on your own but as anti social as games get! I still hope one appears on the GameCube.
Tue 03/10/00 at 21:50
Regular
I got really far on it until i got to this part where you run about and a load of monsters kept attacking me.
I got bored of that and never played it again.
I enjoyed some of the bits but i got too bored of it in the middle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.