GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm fed up with the lies!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/11/02 at 04:02
Regular
When you stare at a cow what do you see? A defenseless animal? Or do you see a monster trying staring back at you blankly? The cow is an average animal with little knowledge about anything and most of their characteristics make people think that they are as smart as a grain of Frosted Flakes but are we being led on by a higher power? Can this higher power be the government?

Some average person= How are you so sure?

Well, I was walking down the street one day from the market where I bought my daily brain medication that I hadn't taken in a couple of days when suddenly I turned to my right and you know what I saw!?!?

Some average guy= What???

A stepped on chocolate bar. But do you know what was next to that? A government officer speaking to a local cow. He talked about how the government couldn't sign a peace treaty. I ran away as fast as I could after I heard a couple of words and I locked all my doors from the outside with chains. Don't ask... I sat down in front of my house thinking for a while then I came to the conclusion. The government has been at war with the cows for a long time. They use to have great weapons but the government got there hands on technology and overpowered the cows. With this they killed the cows.

Some average guy= What are you going on about?

I'm going on with the truth!!! One day somebody must have observed this war and pondered what was going on. The government must have thought of a clever cover-up saying that they were simply killing the cows to eat them. That led to the discovery of hamburgers and blah blah you know the rest. The cows knew that if the rest of the world knew that they were smarter than they seem, that the people would try to kill them all. Instead they act un-smart just to let them kill cows one by one but they always allow the cow to give birth to more calves first. The cows find this a great idea because the number of cows will increase more than decrease....or at least they thought. The cows then figured that they were slowly dieing out. That is how they wanted to sign a peace treaty now.

Some average guy= Have you taken your brain medication today?

Of course not. Like I was saying the peace treaty was declared to the government....but they turned it down. The world has become to accustomed eating their fresh meat so is to late for peace.

Some average guy= Can I go home now?

No!!! Do you know why some people in other countries worship cows? It is because they no the truth and are on the cows side and if you are nice to cows they will probably talk to you too but never be to careful. Do you know those things under the cows?

Some average guy= Utters?

Shhh, don't speak their names. Every time you say that word a little boy wets the bed so keep that in mind. Those things actually are via communicators that the government has placed on them to keep track of their actions. The milk is just an extra feature that an Alabama man found out one day. So now that everyone knows the truth I know the world will be safe.

Some average guy= Go away!!

Make me.

Drunk
Sun 17/11/02 at 22:21
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Wouldn't it be funny if it was the same kid that wets the bed over and over again when you say utter utter utter utter...ahhahah
Sun 17/11/02 at 22:08
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
See I figured out those cows because I'm a genius.:0
Sun 17/11/02 at 11:50
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yes, indeed......... you haven't taken your medication, have you?
Great post, funny, I always thought those darned cows were up to something, just standing there, chewing grass..........
Sun 17/11/02 at 04:02
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
When you stare at a cow what do you see? A defenseless animal? Or do you see a monster trying staring back at you blankly? The cow is an average animal with little knowledge about anything and most of their characteristics make people think that they are as smart as a grain of Frosted Flakes but are we being led on by a higher power? Can this higher power be the government?

Some average person= How are you so sure?

Well, I was walking down the street one day from the market where I bought my daily brain medication that I hadn't taken in a couple of days when suddenly I turned to my right and you know what I saw!?!?

Some average guy= What???

A stepped on chocolate bar. But do you know what was next to that? A government officer speaking to a local cow. He talked about how the government couldn't sign a peace treaty. I ran away as fast as I could after I heard a couple of words and I locked all my doors from the outside with chains. Don't ask... I sat down in front of my house thinking for a while then I came to the conclusion. The government has been at war with the cows for a long time. They use to have great weapons but the government got there hands on technology and overpowered the cows. With this they killed the cows.

Some average guy= What are you going on about?

I'm going on with the truth!!! One day somebody must have observed this war and pondered what was going on. The government must have thought of a clever cover-up saying that they were simply killing the cows to eat them. That led to the discovery of hamburgers and blah blah you know the rest. The cows knew that if the rest of the world knew that they were smarter than they seem, that the people would try to kill them all. Instead they act un-smart just to let them kill cows one by one but they always allow the cow to give birth to more calves first. The cows find this a great idea because the number of cows will increase more than decrease....or at least they thought. The cows then figured that they were slowly dieing out. That is how they wanted to sign a peace treaty now.

Some average guy= Have you taken your brain medication today?

Of course not. Like I was saying the peace treaty was declared to the government....but they turned it down. The world has become to accustomed eating their fresh meat so is to late for peace.

Some average guy= Can I go home now?

No!!! Do you know why some people in other countries worship cows? It is because they no the truth and are on the cows side and if you are nice to cows they will probably talk to you too but never be to careful. Do you know those things under the cows?

Some average guy= Utters?

Shhh, don't speak their names. Every time you say that word a little boy wets the bed so keep that in mind. Those things actually are via communicators that the government has placed on them to keep track of their actions. The milk is just an extra feature that an Alabama man found out one day. So now that everyone knows the truth I know the world will be safe.

Some average guy= Go away!!

Make me.

Drunk

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.