GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sega Instant Messenger."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/11/02 at 10:44
Regular
Just something I found out yesterday (yes, I am very slow! hehe) on Sega.com if you sign up to become a member of that site, you can get a Sega Instant Messenger on your computer!

I downloaded it, its only 1MB and is really great. An IM dedicated to Sega fans is great!

So PLEASE, all Sega fans become a memeber of Sega.com and get the free instant messenger.

If anyone is a member, please post your username and I will add you!

My username is:

segaluke1

Thanx.
Sun 17/11/02 at 19:28
Regular
"All about the Beats"
my username is dreamwarbird
Sun 17/11/02 at 18:26
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
You have to download the instant messenger. Log in and you should be able to download it! Its really cool.
Sun 17/11/02 at 11:42
Regular
I've signed up to sega.com (gunsilver), so does that mean I've got the instant messager? I've not been there for a while.
Sun 17/11/02 at 10:44
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Just something I found out yesterday (yes, I am very slow! hehe) on Sega.com if you sign up to become a member of that site, you can get a Sega Instant Messenger on your computer!

I downloaded it, its only 1MB and is really great. An IM dedicated to Sega fans is great!

So PLEASE, all Sega fans become a memeber of Sega.com and get the free instant messenger.

If anyone is a member, please post your username and I will add you!

My username is:

segaluke1

Thanx.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.