GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm A Genius!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/11/02 at 12:35
Regular
Almost every person in the world has read the Harry Potter books but not many people notice the subtle jokes in the books. For example i was looking at a HUGE poster in my room with tons of astronimical information along with a map of all constellations,planets etc. Anyway It has a list of the BRIGHTEST stars in the universe. Now everyone know that in the Harry Potter series there is a certain very important character called Sirius Black now alone that mean nothing but on the list of the brightest stars a star called "SIRIUS" is the brightest!So basically she has combined two totally contrasting names with out us even knowing. Thank god I noticed or...emmm...well...Ok nothing would of happened but I'm a genius :D
Sun 17/11/02 at 16:02
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Wow, someone give him a trophy
Sun 17/11/02 at 16:00
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I can spell my own name..
Sun 17/11/02 at 14:38
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Sorry both of you. No medal and no ice cream honestly you try and point something out **mumbles angrly like a pensioner**
Sun 17/11/02 at 14:29
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I noticed that this is a thread.

Do I get extra ice cream?
Sun 17/11/02 at 14:28
Regular
I noticed that 'Harumph' was used many times in the book Deep Space Nine: Millenium.

Do I get a medal?
Sun 17/11/02 at 14:16
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
monkey_man wrote:
> It's called an oxymoron - two words that mean opposite things but are
> used in the same sentence to describe something. i.e "Cubist is
> a genius" - that's the most blatant oxymoron I've ever heard.

Touchy touchy that was un called for. I wasn't implying that the fact I noticed an oxymoron I was saying I was smart because no one else noticed it and would notice it due to the obscurity of the oxymoron itself.
Sun 17/11/02 at 14:14
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's called an oxymoron - two words that mean opposite things but are used in the same sentence to describe something. i.e "Cubist is a genius" - that's the most blatant oxymoron I've ever heard.
Sun 17/11/02 at 13:21
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
cookie monster wrote:
> That was quite possibly the most useless information ive ever read.
>
> Thanks.

Anytime:D
Sun 17/11/02 at 13:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
That was quite possibly the most useless information ive ever read.

Thanks.
Sun 17/11/02 at 13:19
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Rašta ßla§ta wrote:
> Alright then...........

You say that now but you know you find it interesting

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.