GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quazimodo, Rakuga, agent_under_fire, and anyone who has found the Multi-Story Mayhem mission on GTA3... HELP!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/03/02 at 19:47
Regular
I can't find this anywhere. Everyone tells me to go to the Multi-Story carpark in Trenton on Staunton Island... except Trenton is in Portland, and the only car park in Staunton (that I know of) is near my hideout, which includes a ramp and everything. However, I've been in and out of every single car in the car park and nothing triggers.

I have 4 missions left to do - the 4x4 missions in Portland and Shoreside Vale, and an RC Toyz in Shoreside Vale. That leaves one other mission to do, so this Multi-Story Mayhem must be somewhere!
Tue 12/03/02 at 19:47
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I can't find this anywhere. Everyone tells me to go to the Multi-Story carpark in Trenton on Staunton Island... except Trenton is in Portland, and the only car park in Staunton (that I know of) is near my hideout, which includes a ramp and everything. However, I've been in and out of every single car in the car park and nothing triggers.

I have 4 missions left to do - the 4x4 missions in Portland and Shoreside Vale, and an RC Toyz in Shoreside Vale. That leaves one other mission to do, so this Multi-Story Mayhem must be somewhere!
Tue 12/03/02 at 19:59
"...Unicef pennies.."
you need to steal a Stallion, and then drive into the multi-story and get out. Then simply get back in and the mission should start!

If it doesn't work immediately, you might need to use a pale green stallion with a red roof. I'm not sure exactly how strict it is.
Tue 12/03/02 at 20:09
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Which car park?
Tue 12/03/02 at 20:13
"period drama"
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:
> you need to steal a Stallion, and then drive into the multi-story and get out.
> Then simply get back in and the mission should start!

If it doesn't work
> immediately, you might need to use a pale green stallion with a red roof. I'm
> not sure exactly how strict it is.

yeah, what he said.

I think you can even take one from inside the carpark, as long as you go back outside then get out, in, then it should start.
Tue 12/03/02 at 20:16
"...Unicef pennies.."
The one just around the corner from your hide-out on Staunton Island.
Tue 12/03/02 at 20:20
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Ok - this is how you do it. Go to your base and go East (ie. go out of your base go right, and go through the path with market stalls on side. Multistorey car park is right in front (it's the one you assassinate Kenji on the top off and the ramp on top). Either steal a Stallion when you get there or drive there with one. Then drive so you are facing the entrance of the car park. Jump out of the car and jump back in and the mission should start. If it doesn't try positioning yourself at another place in front of the entrance.

Good luck in finding it. If you still can't find it give me a bell on [email protected] on msn
Wed 13/03/02 at 07:58
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yeah, cheers, I've got it now. I didn't actually realise you had to do it outside the carpark, all I had read was to do it inside. Lucky I got shot at by some Yardies then!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.