GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario hasn't got onto a bigger disc has he?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/11/02 at 16:39
Regular
You've just put in your copy of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and to your horror you are not the thug you thought you were. You are infact the fat little plumber that goes by the name of Mario. Loaded with your shotgun and petrol bombs you set out to terrorise the streets of Vice City. The hidden packages are not just for collecting, oh no, Mr. Mario upon finding a hidden package sits down and starts to smoke the contents. Drugged up and ready to go it's time to show the people of Vice City that you are one fat guy they should feed. Unable to reach the pedals of all of the cars your only mode of transport is the super fast and stylish Yoshi-mobile. **Note**-The Yoshi-mobile carries up to three hookers**

Yes, that's rite the little chunky stud has given up hope of getting with Peach! Due to Mario being Mario there is a secret island off the coast of vice point. The island is home to Mario's mansion full of drugs, hookers and Luigi. There is probably a cheat to get Luigi and even if there is not I'm sure someone will submit it for the hell of it, eh? :P Rumours have said that if Mario does infact get onto your GTA:VC disc then you will be able to run the pizza place and make people do missions for you.

Unofficial press reports have confirmed that there will be a 'character editor' which will allow you to design people then make them characters in Vice City. With millions of different faces to choose from, thousands of different skin tones and hair styles, the developers have said that if you are lucky enough to have Mario appear on your game then it could be Mario that kills Mr. Laden.

As well as creating what these people look like you are also able to supply them with an occupation in Vice City. For safety reasons the developers have advised people not to create to many Margret Thatcher's as Hookers due to unconfirmed reports showing that people are unable to sleep at night. People have been hinting that upon finding the 100th package you will get Mario, but this is just rumours so far.

Good luck with finding Magic Mushroom Mario.

Thanks for reaing, Alex
Sun 17/11/02 at 18:59
Regular
Heh, nice post!
Sun 17/11/02 at 18:57
Regular
"  "
Heh, good post Alex. Diaz kinda reminded me of Mario. I wish I could shoot Mario. ARGHH!
Sun 17/11/02 at 18:25
Great post there Alex origional stuff!
Sun 17/11/02 at 17:51
Regular
Heh, Miyamoto was talking about a more 'grown up' Mario, maybe this is it...

Inventive stuff Alex, nice one.
Sun 17/11/02 at 17:05
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Hey Tribute, like the new style on my name? Couldn't be bothered to think of another name so I just did a wookie and made it all funny. And I'm gonna update it each year.
Sun 17/11/02 at 17:02
Regular
"Festivus!"
Search for 'Super Mario Sunshine' in the images @ google, and it'll become reality..
Sun 17/11/02 at 16:53
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Can't reach the pedals! LOL!

Nice one Alex.
Sun 17/11/02 at 16:47
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
While smokin a joint.
Sun 17/11/02 at 16:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Mario in a convertable with an uzi and a girl, driving off into the sunset.

heh.

:D
Sun 17/11/02 at 16:39
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
You've just put in your copy of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and to your horror you are not the thug you thought you were. You are infact the fat little plumber that goes by the name of Mario. Loaded with your shotgun and petrol bombs you set out to terrorise the streets of Vice City. The hidden packages are not just for collecting, oh no, Mr. Mario upon finding a hidden package sits down and starts to smoke the contents. Drugged up and ready to go it's time to show the people of Vice City that you are one fat guy they should feed. Unable to reach the pedals of all of the cars your only mode of transport is the super fast and stylish Yoshi-mobile. **Note**-The Yoshi-mobile carries up to three hookers**

Yes, that's rite the little chunky stud has given up hope of getting with Peach! Due to Mario being Mario there is a secret island off the coast of vice point. The island is home to Mario's mansion full of drugs, hookers and Luigi. There is probably a cheat to get Luigi and even if there is not I'm sure someone will submit it for the hell of it, eh? :P Rumours have said that if Mario does infact get onto your GTA:VC disc then you will be able to run the pizza place and make people do missions for you.

Unofficial press reports have confirmed that there will be a 'character editor' which will allow you to design people then make them characters in Vice City. With millions of different faces to choose from, thousands of different skin tones and hair styles, the developers have said that if you are lucky enough to have Mario appear on your game then it could be Mario that kills Mr. Laden.

As well as creating what these people look like you are also able to supply them with an occupation in Vice City. For safety reasons the developers have advised people not to create to many Margret Thatcher's as Hookers due to unconfirmed reports showing that people are unable to sleep at night. People have been hinting that upon finding the 100th package you will get Mario, but this is just rumours so far.

Good luck with finding Magic Mushroom Mario.

Thanks for reaing, Alex

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.