GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 Times"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/03/02 at 18:06
Regular
So those of you who have completed MGS2, what was your final time?

Post them here
Wed 13/03/02 at 18:26
congratulations il give you a medal
Wed 13/03/02 at 18:22
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
Just thought I would add this. I got it on Friday and finished the game on Saturday Evening. I am now on my second mission. TO GET ALL THE DOG TAGS! Plus the game did seem a little short. To many cut scene's me thinks.
Wed 13/03/02 at 18:22
am i da best here or something? i done it in 8:28
Wed 13/03/02 at 18:00
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
adrian wrote:

I didnt rush throught it, as I
> checked each area, opened all lockers, shook all the soliders to see if they
> would drop ammo e.t.c. I didnt really get any dog tags, as I will save that for
> going through the next few times.

Same here
Wed 13/03/02 at 11:49
Regular
Took me just under 20 hours. Spent loads of time just messing about with guards and trying to hide from them during alert modes! Heh.

Wonder how many of those 20 hours were actually gameplay though...I didnt skip any of the cut-scenes or the conversations.
Wed 13/03/02 at 09:22
12 hours 50 minutes. Finished it on Sunday but am already playing it through again, its ace, i don't think i've "rushed it" or "wasted my money" it has better replay value than the first.

Just dog tags to get now. lots of 'em, on all skill levels.
Wed 13/03/02 at 09:04
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
My final time was 13 hours, 35 mins and 16 seconds.
Tue 12/03/02 at 22:49
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I completed it in 10 hr 30 mins. I had 1 continue and about 40 saves. Cant remember the other data but it was pretty low.

I didnt rush throught it, as I checked each area, opened all lockers, shook all the soliders to see if they would drop ammo e.t.c. I didnt really get any dog tags, as I will save that for going through the next few times.
Tue 12/03/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I played Friday-Tuesday
Not bad, I would have liked it to last longer. But when you near the end, you cant find a good point to switch off, you just keep playing until its too late and the end credits roll.
Tue 12/03/02 at 20:20
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
11hrs 32 mins.

I rushed it a bit, but it was still spread over several nights. So I don't think I wasted it.

I'll play it again soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.