GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woah.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/11/02 at 19:30
Regular
This place is still going? I used to love getting into arguments with Riat_Sila/etila. Saying how much better PS2 was and such.
God, this takes me back. I was newbie for 99% of the time I spent in here.

Well done on keeping this alive. I salute you.
Mon 18/11/02 at 17:45
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
I think all Sega fans, like me want to keep this forum open! Dreamcast may be dead, but Sega and the fantastic memories live on!

I hope this forum can be used to chat about Sega news or any new games comming out soon.... I am trying to add more posts than usual and post a few more topics to get Sega fans reading and using this forum again!
Mon 18/11/02 at 14:52
Regular
This place is the forum equivalent of a zombie - it looks alive, but in fact it's dead.
Sun 17/11/02 at 22:47
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> You can take our lives, but you can never take... our FORUM!!!

Actually, I'd rather they take the forum....
Sun 17/11/02 at 21:03
Regular
"Remember me?"
You can take our lives, but you can never take... our FORUM!!!
Sun 17/11/02 at 19:34
Regular
"All about the Beats"
We aint done and dusted yet!
Sun 17/11/02 at 19:30
Regular
This place is still going? I used to love getting into arguments with Riat_Sila/etila. Saying how much better PS2 was and such.
God, this takes me back. I was newbie for 99% of the time I spent in here.

Well done on keeping this alive. I salute you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.