GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WOT BETA4U? GTAVC OR MARIO LOLOLOLOL"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/11/02 at 12:35
Regular
=========================
i leik GTA 4 me coz mario iz a ghey plummmer man 4 kidz u agree? i wont gtavc it is for 18s lolol roffle roffle but my mum is goin 2 by it 4 me and i will kill kill kill kill kill stuff lolololol it rox is da best gaem eva and its perfect 4 me and mario is just ghey i maen he jumps around spray water i want to kill pigs and hit homless peeps wiv da baseball ball and da chansore it rox loads roffle roffle roffle

ps2 is da bestest 2 nintendo licks balls leik my balls which are hugest ps2 shud be president cuz sony rulz

come on lets all by gtavc it rox!!!!!
=========================

Take a look above, you'll see something which is quickly becoming the forum standard. This type of posting is nothing short of offensive to me. there is essentially no punctuation, the spelling is attrocious, the attempts at text talk nothing shy of irritating. Beyond aesthetics, the post is ignorant, uninformed, stupid and pretty much incoherrent.

This manner of posting adds nothing to the boards, indeed, it only achieves winding people up. What really gets on my wick is people like these (10 year olds at best - mentally) saying Mario is for kids. I mean, really. A kid laughing at something he hates, and claiming it is just for kids.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THEN YOU PHILISTINES??

That aside, there are people on these forums, and yes, unfortunately for PS2 owners, they are PS2 fanboys, who go around the forums - usually FOG chat - acting like the Jehova's Witnesses of their generation demanding that all who do not bow down before the PS2 are little more than foolish simpletons. This ignorant, arrogant and pathetic attitude doesn't just irritate me. It irritates EVERYONE. Everyone that is, bar those who engage in it. To those fanboys (who need not be named) I say this. No-one cares how well the PS2 is doing. Even the majority of PS2 owners have stopped counting the sales figures. They don't constantly try to preach their chosen console to all who have ears and insist that they fall down the same path.

Sony has a fat lead in the console stakes, that's all we need to know. Sony gets the GTA games, great. Have them. Stop acting like you need to compensate for something missing in your life by constantly telling everyone else how good YOU think it is. No-one cares.

In future, could you please refrain from spamming up this forum with such incoherrent nonsense, and if you feel that you must tell people how good x game is, or how fantastic the news PS2 sales figures are, kindly take it to a forum that cares, no sorry, a forum where the subject matter is at least likely to be received with less hostility. That is the Sony forum. It is called that because that is where Sony related chat belongs. Not here. Not in the Nintendo forum.

Apologies to any PS2 owners who don't want that kind of crap cluttering their forum, but there are a number of forums created for chat dedicated to certain formats, indeed, certain games. I would appreciate it if certain people started using them.

Have a nice day.
Mon 18/11/02 at 21:43
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
splint59 wrote:
> that is an easy one mario(not)

Are all n00bs stupid or something?? (Except myself, obviously :-D)
Mon 18/11/02 at 21:40
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
that is an easy one mario(not)
Mon 18/11/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
gerrid wrote:
> Oh the ironing.

I love that phrase.
Mon 18/11/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Good post IB, although, when I started reading it, I knew why you hade "Insane" in your name, but as it went on, really good post. You deserve all the good comments you get.
1 more thing,

Insane Bartender wrote:
>Have a nice day

roflmao.... I mean err.... em...., nothing.
Mon 18/11/02 at 18:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
1122345 wrote:
> Can't you spell or something?

Oh the ironing.
Mon 18/11/02 at 18:37
Regular
"¬_¬"
Everybody does a newbie killing rant sometime in their lives... let's let it drop.
Mon 18/11/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Give me some money"
Can't you spell or something?
Mon 18/11/02 at 15:52
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Insane Bartender wrote:
trying vainly to have bum love with a console.

You cant be doing it right.
*cough* Did I say that out loud *cough*

Would explain the sentence "Xboxs sucks" anyway.
Mon 18/11/02 at 15:40
"Darkness, always"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I bet typing like a moron gave you a sore head?
>
> Always does when you try to imitate.

It requires an incredible amount of concentration to write like a retard. I bet if retards started typing normally, they'd free up a lot of mental capacity, and might even be clever people.
Mon 18/11/02 at 15:38
"Darkness, always"
I'd rather spend the time on my hands voicing my contempt, than trying vainly to have bum love with a console.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.