GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Driver"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driver'.
Mon 18/11/02 at 16:52
Regular
I know that Driver is old but i got it about 3 weeks ago and even though it is old i love it its the best driving game that i have ever played .I completed it in 4 to 5 days and the ending is heavy any body who agrees with me reply back
Tue 19/11/02 at 12:17
Regular
I completed it on all difficulty settings. Easy was easy, Normal was a bit hard, but not too difficult. Only after that did things start getting heavy going.
Mon 18/11/02 at 16:55
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Did you finish it on Normal setting? I don't know anybody who ever managed that, it was just stupidly hard. I managed it on Easy, but that's all...
Mon 18/11/02 at 16:52
I know that Driver is old but i got it about 3 weeks ago and even though it is old i love it its the best driving game that i have ever played .I completed it in 4 to 5 days and the ending is heavy any body who agrees with me reply back

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.