GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is wwe wrestlemania x8 anygood?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'WWE Wrestlemania X8'.
Mon 18/11/02 at 20:06
Regular
i want 2 know because i am getting a gamecube and i want 2 c whether its good
Tue 19/11/02 at 20:44
Regular
pumba wrote:
> i want 2 know because i am getting a gamecube and i want 2 c whether
> its good

Unfortunately, it fails to impress. Smackdown 4: Shut Your Mouth! remains the premier console wrestling choice. But don't be discouraged - you can read of other reasons you should buy a GameCube here:

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ [SPACE] display_messages.php?threadid=59967&forumid=132

[Don't forget to delete the spaces]

Welcome to the wonderful world of Nintendo, mate :D.
Tue 19/11/02 at 16:34
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I have and put it this way, the hell in a cell on Smackdow 4 is rubbish, Wrestlemania has the best one and the best looking enterances.

Personally I think Wrestlemania is the better game but then again I haven't really played either for that long.
Tue 19/11/02 at 15:37
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Has anyone played wrestlemania X8 and Smackdown 4 and if so which is the best?
Tue 19/11/02 at 14:29
Regular
Its good for multiplayer and the hell in a cell match is amazing. Other than that it doesn't last very long. If your a wrestling fan or a rich geezer than yes!
Mon 18/11/02 at 21:03
"cheerios"
looks good but never played it
Mon 18/11/02 at 20:06
Regular
i want 2 know because i am getting a gamecube and i want 2 c whether its good

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.