GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"can any one help me............................"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Mon 18/11/02 at 21:36
Regular
i am stuck on gtavc were you have to get the tank,the army are all over the tank.

does any one have any sugestions

thanks!
Tue 19/11/02 at 00:03
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Or look up a guide on the internet.
Tue 19/11/02 at 00:03
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Buy a guide, It might help you.
Mon 18/11/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
How many n00bs have to be told???? There is a forum for this kinda thing, so take it to where someone actually cares!
Mon 18/11/02 at 21:38
Regular
Then take the tank to a garage located on the radar
Mon 18/11/02 at 21:38
Regular
Get a fast car and run the men running next to it over, then destroy the convoys then shoot the fella who look out the top of the tank who is trying to shoot you.
Mon 18/11/02 at 21:36
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
i am stuck on gtavc were you have to get the tank,the army are all over the tank.

does any one have any sugestions

thanks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.