GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""The Eliminator" (Spoof)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/11/02 at 22:32
Regular
This spoof is rated as a 12A becuase of it's graphical content of nasty teenage elements not suitable for JATs of all ages.

In the year 2018 the 8th year of the cyber war, Snuggly a former staff regular of SR is one of many survivors of the Judgement day in 2010. He is fighting for his own life against the tireny of the 'Special Reserve: Defence network the newest of the SR Discount Networks designed to produce and build capable army machines for use in wars.
After the huge success of the Special Reserve: Discount Network 2003, SR branched out in all directions and started to take over almost every sort of sales business in the world. Their next brilliant business in 2008 was to start making army supplies, and then army robots, this was called Special Reserve: Defence network.
The idea for Special Reserve: DAR was the genius called Morbo, it was a highly sophisticated army computer that controlled the robots from just one building in England. Its main purpose was to finally rid the world of the Taliban. But in 2010 after the Taliban were finally no more the robots became their own masters and started to go against its users and everyone else in the world. The computer started to take control over all machines in the world even microwaves. The machines started a war against all living creatures, they called it the Cyber War. During the Cyber War only a handful of people were left, and the survivors were made to be slaves.

In 2012 a man called John Connor (schroeder Connor's son) started to rebel against the Special Reserve: DAR and gathered up as many survivors he could to help fight the robots. Their worst enemy were the 'Eliminators', they are cybernetic organism controlled by Special Reserve: Defence network as their manual labour killing machines. Eliminators can be given a special coat of grafted skin and blood to make them look more human than their counterparts.

To the story…
Scene 1
In the present day of 1997 everything is quiet and normal until one night there is a storm bruing overhead. A trucker called Corporal Reddles has parked on top of a hilltop and he hears something from Behind.

Corporal Reddles: "Hello? What's going on here?"

Yankee goes round the side of his truck to find out what the noise is and spots some sparks of electricity being generated form somewhere on the other side, he gets round the side and sees a huge spherical hole in the side of his truck. He notices a naked man crouching in the hole.
Corporal Reddles: Who are you? Why are you naked, are you drunk?

The strange man: "I am the Eliminator."

The man comes towards him and picks up by the neck and punches Corporal Reddles' head right off his shoulders. The Eliminator examines his clothes and then throws him back down

The Eliminator: "Your clothes are not my size, you are a worthless human."

Further down the hill from the truck there is a viewpoint where you can look across the huge city, there are 3 punk n00bs that are drinking beer by a public viewing telescope.

Ine-san: "Hey guys, what's wrong with this picture?"

Yankee Doodle: "It must be washday tomorrow and he has no clean clothes, lol!"

Oinks: "Hahahaha!"

The Eliminator walks right up to them and is staring at them with no valid expression.

The Eliminator: "Give your clothes".

Yankee: "No way dude, you trippin'".

All 3 of them produced out of their pockets a switchblade and turned them on The Eliminator. Ine-san started to jab it at him but the Eliminator quickly stretched his arm out and knocked the blade right out of Ine-san's hands, then he punched his hand right into Ine-san's belly and pulled out his heart. The others started to run but The Eliminator quickly grabbed Oinks by his 'hoody' and ordered him to give up his clothes.
Oinks: Here, here you can have them!

The Eliminator: "Give me your motorcycle keys"

Oinks: "Ok! OK! Here take them"

Scene 3
In an alley way on the other side of town there is another electric type storm, out of this other glowing sphere came Snuggly Reece, he also came out of nowhere in front of a hobo named ~Res~.
Snuggly walked up to him and pulled of his trousers.

Res: "Heyy giveemme trouserss backkk!"

A police car on the road had spotted a bizarre light Illuminating down an alleyway and came to investigate on foot, but Snuggly had spotted the policeman and started to run toward the back entrance to a clothes shop. He went inside and picked up a shirt and shoes for himself while still being followed by the policeman. Snuggly was chased through the multi-storey shop by the policeman but was far too swift and deceptive for the fat doughnut eating policman.
Outside Snuggly sneakily went around to the passenger side of the policeman's car and pinched his rifle. After walking down the street a few blocks he came upon a phonebooth and he picked up the yellowpages, he flicked the pages until he came to the Cs, then he browsed down until he came upon 2 SCHROEDER CONNORs.

Scene 4
In the outskirts of town a man riding a motor cycle rolls up in front of a house, he gets off the bike and walks to the door. He knocks twice and waits; Mrs Schroeder Connor opens the door.

The Eliminator: "Mrs Schroeder Connor?"

Mrs Connor: "Yes that's me, what do you want?"

The man pushes her back and gets out a Shotgun and he shoots her in the head.

Scene 5
Inside a SR restaurant Schoeder Connor and colleague Mystique are serving a customer when a special news bulletin blurts onto the TV.

Newscaster: "Earlier today there was a murder of a woman called Mrs. Schroeder Connor in her small house on the outskirts of town, we have no witnesses yet because of the Football- game that was on at the same time of the murder earlier today. When the game was finished her neighbour had come round to ask her for more sugar when she noticed schroeder was dead. We have not got a clue who killed her or what motivated him to kill her, it was probably her dead father who died a year ago tonight"

Mystique: "Well I hope that you won't be next, you know if this guy is killing by a specific name.
We'll have to see."

Schroeder: "Well I'm gonna be on extra lookout after my shift is finished."

Scene 6
After Schroeder's shift ended she was walking home along the high street when she felt the gaze of a young tall man on her. Schroeder coming under a bit anxious about being followed left the pavement and went inside the nearest nightclub she could find. Inside she went immediately to the phone booth and started to call her apartment to hope that Mystique was in…

Scene 7
Inside her apartment a few minutes before the call The Eliminator had already arrived at the door and blew the lock with his shotgun. Mystique heard the shot from inside the bathroom and came running to see what had happened, but before she realised who was in her apartment she went blank and fell to the floor. The Eliminator still in the apartment was just about to leave when the phone rang, he waited and eventually the answering machine came on.

Schreoder: "Hello? Mystique you in? It's me Schroeder, I just want to tell you I'm going to be a bit late home today, I think I'm being followed, I've just went inside a night club called The strand to get away from him. You know, the one on the high street.

After hearing that the Eliminator left down the hallway of the flat and went from sight.

Scene 8
Back in the Night-club Schreoder was sat down at a table with a small Gin and Tonic when she noticed the man she thought was following her. She started to get up to leave when a big man in a Leather-mans jacket came through the door holding a shotgun in his hands. He pointed the gun at her and she froze completely, suddenly the man who was following her began shooting The Eliminator with his rifle that he picked up earlier. The Eliminator went down, but after a few seconds came back up again as if nothing happened
The Eliminator started shooting at Snuggly but dived out of the way behind the bar. He quickly came up from under the bar and fired his rifle at the Eliminator 6 times each hit moving him back by a meter at a time. Snuggly made a run for where Schroeder was laying under the table. He crouched over her with his arm out stretched to her. He spoke to her:
Snuggly: Come with me if you want to life, Schroeder Connor.

Schreoder: "What the hell is going on?"

Snuggly: "There is no time to explain now, come with me."

They both got up from under the tables and Snuggly produced from his jacket a shotgun as well. There was a shoot out between The Eliminator and Snuggly, but since the Eliminator was made of metal there was no way to actually kill it. Snuggly holding Schroeder by the arm raced forwards towards the entrance of the night- club, while also shooting The Eliminator back against the wall.
Once they were out on to the high street they raced until they came to the nearest parked car they could find. Once there Snuggly smashed in the window of the drivers seat and groped inside for the door latch. As soon as they got in Snuggly hot-wired the car's engine so they could get away.
When they got started they noticed in the rear view mirror that The Eliminator was following them on his cycle and was catching up. So Snuggly went into 5th gear and tried to make some distance, but it didn't achieve anything. Snuggly quickly turned off into an alleyway and knocked all the garbage cans into the road so as to slow The Eliminator down. It worked and when they finally came out onto the open road again they turned into a multi-storey car park. They parked and quickly got out of the car and went behind it, so they could move somewhere else unnoticed.
They found another car and quickly and quietly got in.

Scene 9
Inside the car Schroeder and Snuggly are chatting about what is happening:
Schreoder: What is he? I saw you shooting him 9 times in the chest and he still walks untouched.

Snuggly: "He is an Eliminator, a Cybonetic Organism, or Cyborg for short."

Schroeder: "But they haven't made anything like that yet?"

Snuggly: "It's from the future."

Schroeder: "The Future? Are you from the future too? And why have you come back?"

Snuggly: "Yes, Because YOU are targeted for elimination."

Schroeder: "Why?"

Snuggly: "It all started because of Special Reserve, in 2003 they will bring out a network of defensive and offensive army weapons connected to one big computer that controlled them all. In 2008 the computer became too smart and instead of seeing just one group of people a threat it made a decision that ALL humans should be destroyed. Soon after there came a nuclear war started by the machines, only a few survived. Those that survived were used as slaves by the machines.
In 2012 there was a rebellion against the machines, it was one man that taught us how to fight, that man is John Connor, your son. They have now found a way to stop us from fighting back, by destroying YOU. I have come back from the future as your protector."

Schroeder: "Who are you?"

Snuggly: "I am Major Snuggly, special defence unit 236."

Schroeder: "Can you stop this Eliminator?"

Snuggly: "I'm not sure right now."

Scene 10
After things died down a little it was night time and both Snuggly and Schreoder thought it would be safe to leave the car park, when they left the entrance they heard nothing not even a motor cycle engine. As soon as they turned ono the motorway they both saw the Eliminator on his motorcycle right behind they waiting in behind a tree on the other side of the motorway. He chased them on the dark and desolate motorway, and with every minute he was catching up with them metre by metre.
After a few minutes The Eliminator started to bring his shotgun out of his jacket and he started to shoot at them. One of the shots hit Schroeder and Snuggly's windshield and then they started to take action.

Snuggly: "Take the wheel!"

Schroeder: "Why?"

Snuggly: "So I can shoot at him through the window."

A shoot out broke out between the two warriors, Snuggly kept shooting at the Eliminator but none of his shots made any difference. The next shot made by the Eliminator hit Snuggly in the shoulder, and he hung out the passenger window with not much movement.

Schroeder: "SNUGGLY!"

Schroeder used her left hand to grab Snuggly and pull the rest of him back into the car.

Schroeder: "Wake up Soldier! Snuggly don't you die on me!"

At that time the Eliminator had caught up so that he as right next to their car, Schroeder still at the wheel turned the car and rammed right into the motorcycle causing it to crash both vechiles into the barrier of the motorway. They toppled over and the Motorcycle that the Eliminator was on skidded right into the middle of the road. In just a few seconds a truck that contained liquid-Nitrogen came rolling up the motorway and ran straight over the Eliminator and his Cycle. The driver immediately put his foot on the break, but it took him about 10 seconds to completely stop.
The driver got out of his truck to see what he ran over, he worked his way to the back of the truck and was grabbed from underneath by the Eliminator, who had half of his skin ripped off and what was underneath scared he man utterly. It was made of metal and his eye was replaced by a glowing red light that retracted and contracted inside a circular socket.
The Eliminator threw the driver down and grabbed his keys and started towards the front.
All the while this was happening Schroeder was helping Snuggly out of the car, because of his shot in the shoulder. They eventually got out and started running towards the end of the motorway and a big Xbox warehouse just ahead.

Just as they were about to run through the open warehouse doors they heard a truck engine just behind them with the Eliminator at the wheel. Schroeder and Snuggly run into the Xbox warehouse and the truck followed right behind. Quickly without the Eliminator seeing Snuggly and schroeder run right back out again, when the Eliminator just notices he loses control of the truck and crashes straight into the production line of the world's largest stock of Xbox's. The Ware house blows up in a cataclismic explosion of fire and liquid Nitrogen, also the power is increased by 10 fold because of all the crappy Xboxs inside, thus resulting in everything in a 100M radius being completely wiped out. Just as well Snuggly and Schroeder were already back to their car which is 200M away.

Snuggly: "Now that is the happiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life, an eliminated Eliminator
and an expolsion of the worlds worst console ever made all in the same fire. God this couldn't have come at a better time"
Paying no attentio to him Schroeder splurts out:

Schroeder: "Ha! Your eliminated funker!"

Snuggly: "We've saved the hope of the future, I couldn't have done better myself."

Schroeder: "What do you mean by that? I saved your life, and got us out in time!"

Snuggly: "You know what I mean"

THE END
----------
Hope you liked it,

The Elimin@to®
==========
Thu 21/11/02 at 20:12
"The Will of D."
Hi.
Wed 20/11/02 at 22:25
"The Will of D."
Lets talk more privately on hotmail.
Wed 20/11/02 at 22:24
Regular
"Balls"
any spoof will do, or story. prefeably the squal. i dont mind, two heads are better than one. and if we can make it more deatailed it will atract more people.

to make people read your posts you must has forum cred, they must know what your work is like so they will read more of it.
Wed 20/11/02 at 22:17
"The Will of D."
J-$@V0 wrote:
> *POP*
WTF?
Wed 20/11/02 at 22:16
Regular
*POP*
Wed 20/11/02 at 22:15
"The Will of D."
morbo wrote:
> if you will let me i will like us to colabirate on the next spoof. we
> can make it longer, and our ideas might give the other person a good
> idea. what do you say.
>
> and if it wins a GAD you can have it... honistly i mean it.

Alright, but I was thinking of something a bit shorter, because the main reason people didn't read it was that it was too long.

What would this be about, the sequel?
Wed 20/11/02 at 22:12
Regular
"Balls"
if you will let me i will like us to colabirate on the next spoof. we can make it longer, and our ideas might give the other person a good idea. what do you say.

and if it wins a GAD you can have it... honistly i mean it.
Wed 20/11/02 at 22:09
"The Will of D."
Thanks, it's still a bit empty though.
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:05
Regular
"Link to the Future"
I'll help!

*Drags it up*
Wed 20/11/02 at 18:50
"The Will of D."
NEVER! I'm not gonna let this topic hit the bottom and go to the next page yet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.