GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bye Bye XBox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/03/02 at 19:21
Regular
Well, this made me smile, it was in the FT today,

'In a fresh setback for Microsoft over the weekend, two Japanese electronics retailers suspended sales of its new Xbox games console, dealing another blow to its attempt to crack the Japanese market.'

Now. Microsoft do you get the message. Please go away.

Thanks
er-no

P.S It was worth it.
Mon 11/03/02 at 19:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
Well, this made me smile, it was in the FT today,

'In a fresh setback for Microsoft over the weekend, two Japanese electronics retailers suspended sales of its new Xbox games console, dealing another blow to its attempt to crack the Japanese market.'

Now. Microsoft do you get the message. Please go away.

Thanks
er-no

P.S It was worth it.
Mon 11/03/02 at 19:24
Regular
lol, brilliant!

WHy did they do that though?
Mon 11/03/02 at 19:28
Regular
"everyone says it"
Edgy wrote:
> lol, brilliant!

WHy did they do that though?

Causing too many problems.
The box looked nice, so the Japanese people brought it, they didn't expect to have to buy an extra flat to store it.
Mon 11/03/02 at 19:34
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Alan Titmarch said:
"Its disgusting!"
Mon 11/03/02 at 19:36
Regular
"everyone says it"
Games Tester Joby Stephens said:

'I can't fit that in my trunk'
Tue 12/03/02 at 13:01
Regular
er-no wrote:
> Games Tester Joby Stephens said:
'I can't fit that in my trunk'

I had no idea! All this time I had you down as human, and it turns out you`re an elephant! :-)
Tue 12/03/02 at 13:09
Regular
Gary Rhodes is reported as saying:

Well, if we just fry it with some caremalised onions it might sell better. Do you like my gay spikey hair cut?
Tue 12/03/02 at 13:12
Regular
"everyone says it"
Tony Rainbird is reported to have said:

'I prefer the other forums about boring racing cars'.

COME BACK TONY. :D
Tue 12/03/02 at 13:28
Regular
"I confused?"
A townie has been reported to say:

Innit, x-box is da wicked machine. Hopefally we can write TX mesage on it. den i can save me dosh. So me and da main man dazza can get wrecked on red 'ull and vodka. innit.
Tue 12/03/02 at 14:01
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Xbox is now back in Japanese stores, after fears of a disc-scratching epidemic which never actually happened.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.