GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harry Potter?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets'.
Tue 19/11/02 at 05:42
Regular
Has anyone played "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" for either X-Box or PS2 yet?
Thu 21/11/02 at 18:31
I now need help in killing that STUPID snake thing now in the Chamber of Secrets. I get the sword and no amount of hitting it helps. Any ideas?

Avifor spell-It depends where you are exactly. It seemed to me to be a case of just moving things and climbing up stuff (I'm helpful aren't I?!?!?)
Remind me of the surroundings and creatures etc. and I should be able to help you
Wed 20/11/02 at 15:59
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Harry f'ing Potter.
>
> What a load of crap. Saw the first film, and struggled with the dire
> need of my sub-conscious to eject the DVD and and put it in the
> toaster.

It amazes me how easily people are sucked in, I am even guilty of watching the first film however I would not go and pay hard earned cash to watch 2hr 30mins of the same.

The adults really enjoy it as well yeh right sure you do, still never mind only another 5 films to go.
Wed 20/11/02 at 12:04
"Darkness, always"
Harry f'ing Potter.

What a load of crap. Saw the first film, and struggled with the dire need of my sub-conscious to eject the DVD and and put it in the toaster.
Wed 20/11/02 at 11:46
Regular
right*
Wed 20/11/02 at 11:45
Regular
It may be a good game but who in the rifht mind wants it.
:)
p.s except for kids
Tue 19/11/02 at 22:55
by the way to get Hogwarts- a History, you need to go into the RESTRICTED section, not the library itself. It's right to the right of the library.
Tue 19/11/02 at 22:53
who knows how to get the Avifors Spell during Transfiguration, i can't figure it out.
Tue 19/11/02 at 19:45
I was only asking!!!!!
Tue 19/11/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Blade39 wrote:
> Is there anyone who has played a bit of the Harry Potter game and can
> help me out? My task is to find the book Hogwarts - A History in the
> reserve section of the library. I cannot find where this is and it is
> starting to get on my nerves a bit. I have tried searching every book
> shelf and opening every door - even the passage behind the tapestry
> with all those things that shoot flames at you. I think I need the
> Incedio spell but I don't know where that is. Any ideas?

What a sap!
Tue 19/11/02 at 18:55
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I pity you poor poor people.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.