GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"and you call yourself real gamers ....please your hasbeens"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/11/02 at 13:51
Regular
first of all i dont care what you lot think about me or what you post about this topic with that said.

i read a topic by someone else and it made me realise you lot are sad you dont play on half of your games probably not even a 3rd of them so you waste all of that money.
Were i play all my games i take it in turn and when i complete them i sell them. So you lot are sad little people your games consoles must feel really lonely and worthless you lot sould play them or at least sell them to people who will.

You call your self gamers you probably dont even play card games board games and paper games, now thats a real gamer like myself.I mean think about it, think to your self what games do i play and then it hits you not many, out of what you've got and the ones you do you play and then forget about them hay i know because i used to be the same.
Then i met a speacial game you may of heard of it its called Halo. Now ive played this game since i got it on the 14th of march 2002, yes since xbox came out and ive completed it about 30 times now but i still go back to it because i allways find something new.

Then theres gta3 i brought that when it came out and now ive completed it 5 times and i still play it going around and causing cayous and having fun with friends. So what im trying to say is dont put a game down after you've completed it play it even more you will find something new every time or well lets just say i would just rent games not buy them thats whats what rentings for.

You buy a game to play it over and over again.
Page:
Tue 19/11/02 at 13:51
Regular
""to many dead hero""
first of all i dont care what you lot think about me or what you post about this topic with that said.

i read a topic by someone else and it made me realise you lot are sad you dont play on half of your games probably not even a 3rd of them so you waste all of that money.
Were i play all my games i take it in turn and when i complete them i sell them. So you lot are sad little people your games consoles must feel really lonely and worthless you lot sould play them or at least sell them to people who will.

You call your self gamers you probably dont even play card games board games and paper games, now thats a real gamer like myself.I mean think about it, think to your self what games do i play and then it hits you not many, out of what you've got and the ones you do you play and then forget about them hay i know because i used to be the same.
Then i met a speacial game you may of heard of it its called Halo. Now ive played this game since i got it on the 14th of march 2002, yes since xbox came out and ive completed it about 30 times now but i still go back to it because i allways find something new.

Then theres gta3 i brought that when it came out and now ive completed it 5 times and i still play it going around and causing cayous and having fun with friends. So what im trying to say is dont put a game down after you've completed it play it even more you will find something new every time or well lets just say i would just rent games not buy them thats whats what rentings for.

You buy a game to play it over and over again.
Tue 19/11/02 at 13:52
Regular
""to many dead hero""
Oh and the persons topic i read was called flux.
Tue 19/11/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
And what exactly give you the right to comment on how anyone else spends their time?
Tue 19/11/02 at 13:55
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
master chief hunter wrote:

1:Were i play all my games i take it in turn and when i COMPLETE them i sell them.

2:Now ive played this game since i got it on the 14th of march 2002, yes since xbox came out and ive COMPLETED it about 30 times now but i still go back to it because i allways find something new.

3:Then theres gta3 i brought that when it came out and now ive COMPLETED it 5 times and i still play it going around and causing cayous and having fun with friends.
----------

Go on, Tell me. How much of an idiot are you?
Tue 19/11/02 at 13:55
Regular
""to many dead hero""
Nothing it just saddens me to see games going to waste people who dont have the time should ,its up to them,buy only the ones they really want and rent the rest.
Tue 19/11/02 at 13:57
Regular
""to many dead hero""
You must be the idiot you cant even put your sentence out properly,
by the looks of it.
Tue 19/11/02 at 13:58
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
So you decided you would take it upon your self to call us washed up has beens? So tell me, what exactly have you contributed to society in between playing your games fifty times?
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
master chief hunter wrote:
> Then i met a speacial game you may of heard of it its called Halo.

Nope, never heard of it.
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Thats true, I don't play games much at all now, only every so often .... but then, I don't call myself a real gamer.

Unfortunatly, with a lot of games, once you complete them, there isn't much else to do, so it's only natural to move on to somthing else.

I used to play games a hell of a lot when I was a young'en. Even if I did complete it, I would start again and try to complete it quicker, or in a different way.

Thing is though, for me, a lot of games are just, boring, now. Nothing is out there that really grabs my attention .... bar GTA: Vice City and SmackDown 4, but thats only 2 games out of the 100's that out avalable.
Tue 19/11/02 at 13:59
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I know where you are coming from but I don't take it to an extent like you.:\

I rent games that I know are short and I can beat in a matter of 5 days or so. I only buy games that no matter what will never get boring to me.:D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.