GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Debate Time"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/03/02 at 17:27
Regular
I realised this when I just arrived yesterday.
Do you think Newbie's and regulars look down on people that have just arrived?
I was tslking yesterday to some people and when I said one thing or did one thing wrong they just made out I was dumb and liked down at me.
give your stories when someone looked down at you.
OR
Say if you think people do look down on other people and say if you are for or against this debate.Meaning do other users look down on others.
I have nothing against notables because when i first got here they told me what to do and how to do it.They I think guild people who has just arrived on what to do.
TheMuffinMan:D
Mon 11/03/02 at 18:12
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> I don't look down on anyone when they first arrive.

But if they start posting
> stuff like:

ps2 rox! i fink its da best! its wikid!

Then my opinion of
> them goes down. Quickly.

Ditto.
Mon 11/03/02 at 17:33
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I don't look down on anyone, probably because I'm shorter than most people. :D

If this had been a mass debate, then I would not have entered this topic. :D
Mon 11/03/02 at 17:33
"penguins in hawaii?"
I think that people shouldn't treat just arrived's unfairly. We were all just like them once.
Mon 11/03/02 at 17:31
Regular
I don't look down on anyone when they first arrive.

But if they start posting stuff like:

ps2 rox! i fink its da best! its wikid!

Then my opinion of them goes down. Quickly.
Mon 11/03/02 at 17:27
I realised this when I just arrived yesterday.
Do you think Newbie's and regulars look down on people that have just arrived?
I was tslking yesterday to some people and when I said one thing or did one thing wrong they just made out I was dumb and liked down at me.
give your stories when someone looked down at you.
OR
Say if you think people do look down on other people and say if you are for or against this debate.Meaning do other users look down on others.
I have nothing against notables because when i first got here they told me what to do and how to do it.They I think guild people who has just arrived on what to do.
TheMuffinMan:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.