GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where do you kids find the time?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/11/02 at 15:52
Regular
What with college, drinking, gambling and the constant nagging from girl for sex, I find it hard to fit in gaming. So how do you fuds find the time to come on here talking about rerouting your mp3 through the microwave to give 13% more blah de blah de blah, and find the time to complete revenge of the nerds 3, when you get home from school and your bed times 7.30?
Sun 24/11/02 at 13:49
"cheerios"
:D :D :D (laughing faces Maybe)
Sun 24/11/02 at 13:36
"griever"
whos ddd
Sat 23/11/02 at 18:12
"cheerios"
lol...:D:D:D good one ... :)
Tue 19/11/02 at 18:57
"period drama"
Is that girl nagging you your right hand by any chance.
Taking into consideration the complete contradiction of your name to what you said.
Tue 19/11/02 at 18:55
"griever"
so he went through all the trouble finding a username exactly the same as himself sort everything else out just to post this message i thought he was always busy
p.s great name it suits you perfectly
Tue 19/11/02 at 17:15
Regular
Like he goes to college.
Tue 19/11/02 at 16:26
Regular
"Hmmm....."
LOL
Tue 19/11/02 at 15:54
Regular
See part 3 of your name. :D

Nah, kiddin. Its a fair point. From my point of view, though its different for everyone here, I find that these forums are a welcome distraction when I`m supposed to be working in the library. I can sit here and do some work, then flip over to SR for a while and see whats happening in the gaming world. Actual gaming itself can`t happen here, so I wait until I get back in the evenings. Simple.
Tue 19/11/02 at 15:52
Regular
"No surrender"
What with college, drinking, gambling and the constant nagging from girl for sex, I find it hard to fit in gaming. So how do you fuds find the time to come on here talking about rerouting your mp3 through the microwave to give 13% more blah de blah de blah, and find the time to complete revenge of the nerds 3, when you get home from school and your bed times 7.30?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.