GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid forum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/11/02 at 19:14
Regular
Well... It seems to be happening with all the games that dominated the charts previously but have now vanished. Besides, when Substance and MGS3 come out people with hopefully push up the reply number on the replies number thing. It is my favourite game anyway, so... if you mad for MGS talk about nothing but 100% MGS in here. To start how about... I know! Which one ( MGS1 or 2) do you think has stronger characters?

I vote for No. 1!
Fri 13/12/02 at 22:23
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I can't wait to skate around on Substance!
Thu 12/12/02 at 16:57
SleepingLionheart wrote:
> no.1 had a fantastic plot with a nice twist at the end no.2 had a
> great plot but at the end it was rubbish all that stuff about
> censoring its so stupid.

What are you talking about simion one word RETARD.

MGS2 is the best but the storyline got quite hard to understand all about this gehome stuff
Sun 01/12/02 at 10:58
Regular
"Max Power"
it dropped in quality from mgs1
Sun 01/12/02 at 09:05
"cheerios"
yeah...the ending was disgraceful....but it had good graphics...:)
Thu 21/11/02 at 14:34
"griever"
no.1 had a fantastic plot with a nice twist at the end no.2 had a great plot but at the end it was rubbish all that stuff about censoring its so stupid.
Tue 19/11/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Well... It seems to be happening with all the games that dominated the charts previously but have now vanished. Besides, when Substance and MGS3 come out people with hopefully push up the reply number on the replies number thing. It is my favourite game anyway, so... if you mad for MGS talk about nothing but 100% MGS in here. To start how about... I know! Which one ( MGS1 or 2) do you think has stronger characters?

I vote for No. 1!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.