GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Starfox Ads"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/11/02 at 19:28
Regular
Nintendo are apparently spending loads on ads for the Cube - featuring upcoming games. I saw the Starfox one today, with an updated basis of the Cube idea.

It was cool.
Tue 19/11/02 at 21:55
Regular
Why don't you pay your mum back for Starfox and ask for something different for Christmas.
Tue 19/11/02 at 21:39
"The Will of D."
Na, she's already ordered it off Amazon now. I'll have to wait.
Anyway I wanted to save my money for other great games that are to be coming in the next year. Too many games, so little cash.
Tue 19/11/02 at 21:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I dunno, here's a crazy idea, why don't you tell her to get you something else. It's radical, but it might work.
Tue 19/11/02 at 21:35
"The Will of D."
Nintendo always do Ads at christmas, and now the Xbox and their 3 Ads (shivers at the sight of that weird cat thing).

Damn I hate this, why did I even tell my Mum I want her to get me Starfox Adventures for christmas, now I'll have a very long wait.
God, 5 weeks is too much for one SFA fan to handle.
Tue 19/11/02 at 20:23
Regular
I saw one for Metroid Fusion on the GBA. Quite a good advert, thought they had already started advertising Metroid Prime when I first saw it.
Tue 19/11/02 at 19:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Probably because they are a profit making organisation that wants to sell its products..........
Tue 19/11/02 at 19:43
Regular
Fishtobeking wrote:
> Are they spending money as they are making so much or are they
> desperate.

No, they are doing it to raise awareness of the product, trying to capture the Christmas market.

Simple marketing ploy.
Tue 19/11/02 at 19:41
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Are they spending money as they are making so much or are they desperate.
Tue 19/11/02 at 19:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yeah. But they still that had guy doing the narration.

He annoys me.
Tue 19/11/02 at 19:36
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> Nintendo are apparently spending loads on ads for the Cube - featuring
> upcoming games. I saw the Starfox one today, with an updated basis of
> the Cube idea.
>
> It was cool.

Did it have the slogan 'A planet with fear needs a hero with none?'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.