GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A small thing about Die Hard which SR got wrong"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Die Hard Vendetta'.
Tue 19/11/02 at 19:46
Regular
I'm not sure whether anyone else has noticed this BUT, in the SR lates mag in the back is a preview of DH: Vendetta and it clearly states Multiplayer feature.

Is there a secret one to unlock or is there nothing altogether?
Fri 22/11/02 at 14:30
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
What the hell's the point in a FPS without a Multiplayer option? They obviously had a time limit to get the game out and they couldn't be arsed putting a multiplayer mode in. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:52
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> I'm not sure whether anyone else has noticed this BUT, in the SR lates
> mag in the back is a preview of DH: Vendetta and it clearly states
> Multiplayer feature.
>

I noticed that, and that is another reason of why I was disapointed with the game.
Tue 19/11/02 at 20:41
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> There was a multiplayer mode originally planned for it but apparently
> it wasn't up to scratch so they took it out.

o?

Eh..Damm them..
Tue 19/11/02 at 20:22
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
damn their punk bums.
Tue 19/11/02 at 20:07
Regular
There was a multiplayer mode originally planned for it but apparently it wasn't up to scratch so they took it out.
Tue 19/11/02 at 20:00
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I Would be quite sure that they would of made Mutiplayer as a option at the start of a game, Also I haven't heard anything about it being muitplayer from many many mags around...
Tue 19/11/02 at 19:46
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I'm not sure whether anyone else has noticed this BUT, in the SR lates mag in the back is a preview of DH: Vendetta and it clearly states Multiplayer feature.

Is there a secret one to unlock or is there nothing altogether?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.